Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2016, 11:22 AM

YOW is on a distinguished road
Default Would like someone to talk to

Like subject says... or to vent with. Preferably someone with legal expertise and is dad-friendly. I would discuss online, but its hard to say who could be viewing this also.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

You can message me but i really prefer people posting here so others can benefit.

I'm dad friendly (but I prefer women)

The key is just not to say anything that can be used against you in court or that you can't say was "tongue in cheek" , "Devil's advocate" , "rhetorical" or just for fun.....
Old 09-09-2016, 08:40 AM

YOW is on a distinguished road

lol - yes I prefer women also, but my ex sometimes makes me think completely alone is the best way to be.

I would post here and vent this situation I am dealing with, but I don't trust her at all. I do believe that if she somehow came across it, she would find a way to use it against me.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:13 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOW View Post
lol - yes I prefer women also, but my ex sometimes makes me think completely alone is the best way to be.

I would post here and vent this situation I am dealing with, but I don't trust her at all. I do believe that if she somehow came across it, she would find a way to use it against me.
Hard to do as she would need to undergo a norwich order to get any details from this site. For that to happen the content has to be malicious/slanderous. It is hard to prove who an anonymous user is on the internet. Especially on a message forum. No doubt the owner of this forum would oppose a Norwich order for disclosure and it would take a lot of time and money to possibly get the information. Information which would only lead hopefully to a randomly created email address of no identifiable value. From their they would have to get another Norwich on the email address. Which Google fights tooth and nail. If they get it all they would get is an IP address. From there they would have to then norwich the ISP. Which they fight hard core too. More time, more money.

All for what? Some evidence? That you were getting advice from random nutjobs on the internet?

What you may give up is your arguments and position to the other party. But, could it be used in court against you. No reasonable lawyer would even try. Hell, we have had people admit to their threads, threaten suicide and totally melt down and that stuff doesn't even make it into their cases.

Norwich orders are NO WALK IN THE PARK!

http://www.weirfoulds.com/files/6790...s-Original.pdf