Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 02:12 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange71727 View Post
That is beyond bizarre to me. I can't believe his new girlfriend would be ok with that!

I have all my wedding photos boxed up in a far corner of my closet. One day my kids may want to see them which is what prevented me from just throwing it all in the garbage. I want them to have the choice and I'm sure they'll be curious. My dress is still in my closet but only out of laziness and the fact that it's probably out of date.

I sold the rings. Then I used the money to pay off some of the debt I was amassing when my ex found out I was seeing someone three months after the final separation and he stopped payments. Ah, good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you met his g/f you'd understand. I can't understand my ex wanting to gaze every day at wedding pictures of his g/f and her husband (our former long-term employee) hanging at the end of their bed. They are both f**cked up and are deserving of each other.

I had my diamond rings made into a new ring. When I moved I forgot about it at the jeweler so had a friend pick it up. Still haven't seen it as it's in her safe. Must be a bad omen or something.
Old 07-15-2017, 03:46 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Maybe he sees them like diplomas for higher learning arabian ha!
Old 07-16-2017, 09:25 AM

joehobo is on a distinguished road

First marriage.. on a whim, pawned my wedding band for $20. Bought me a nice lunch!

2nd... just threw it in my dresser. IDK, probably sell it someday, don't think about it much.

Wedding photos: Just boxed them in the basement.. the kids might like them someday.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:48 AM

Beachnana is on a distinguished road

My daughters dress remains in the bridal store uncollected. Her engagement ring diamond was demand back so she pried it out of the gold setting and threw it back to her ex. Sad memories remain
Old 07-17-2017, 10:16 AM

Perserverance is on a distinguished road

I still have my dress, thinking my daughter may want to do something with it.

I sold the gold from my rings for a nice return. Had the diamond popped out and made into a nice pendant for my daughter.