Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2011, 03:54 PM

ddol1 is on a distinguished road

Seriously, since my son sadly was the wall between us (my absolutely last defense - and not a pawn. Any of them I never used as a pawn or even made choices that would impact them. For so long this was my meter - hurt, impact the lives and home of the kids I always chose "the kids". Ironically the night before the event my son came downstairs and said, "Dad I am going out and the other two were already out so he said do you have everything? stay down here I won't be far but you know the drill (do not engage avoid and the rest) So i went and got a drink, the meds for the night and this maybe a totally new post - or more to the pictures post i put out a few days ago......

Yes i will find that post - so interconnected.

The kids - through all this, it is the only reason. I must make respect to a long time poster who helped me a great deal in the beginning but sadly is no longer with us. I for one can say I have come so very close to making a decision and I Know 1000% that it is the help we get at the most crutial times that make the difference. For this reason I am here - today. I understand this and have made a point of thanking my kids, the people who have made such a difference in my life these past few years and even the posters here on this site have made such a large impact on the decisions I do make everyday - so here I shall leave my thank you to all here!

A new year is right around the corner......
Closed Thread