Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2014, 04:47 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

*dinner plans with her*

Stupid thumbs.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:14 AM

He responded to her. Laid out all the bs shes been pulling for the last two years and all the lies shes been telling the kids. How much of a difference did it make? Oh she thought it was funny. She answered skype last night when he was calling his kid and he could hear her making comments about the email to her 14yo as she was passing off the computer. Then sat in the room making further comments during their conversation that she knew would piss him off.

The good news is hes done feeling guilty about the statements made about him and what their lives are like with "no money". He said the next time they bitch about how hard done by they are, hes not going to freak out. His ex makes light whenever hes trying to be serious about his kids so why should he put any weight in things she tells him. She was so panicked about university costs and he still hasnt seen any receipts from s7 costs back in the spring. God she just flummoxes me.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:06 AM

Beachnana is on a distinguished road

Tough as it is you need to just turn on the " ignore" switch. My daughter has emails that change subject, ignore the actual issue of the original conversation and came back with something completely unrelated. She too eventually just laid out all the facts to her ex and told him if he was not happy then " send a letter to my lawyer"! Lol

She just ignores all the fluff and crazy stuff and focuses on the issue at hand and the terms of the agreement.

Any other accusations are just " singing in the wind". Replying to them gives them credibility so just ignore.

We feel your frustration though. Life should not be this frustrating.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:23 AM

Beachnana, Im struggling with the ignore switch today. Ex's bs comments and interference just ticks me right off. He asked nicely for contact info for kid at uni since she is ignoring her dad. Of course the response doesnt include any contact info but mentions they chat by text. Then goes on about she doesnt have an updated address for him--she provided it to FRO though and its on his tax forms etc. and the whole response is an "i dont care what you said to me" attitude. He spent the night worried about them lying about university costs to FRO even when I told him they have to provide receipts or its fraud. My only hope is that if they do go back to court, she gets called on her antics.

Ok back to letting it go. Ohhmmmmmmm