Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2011, 06:04 PM

fireweb13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fireweb13
Default Venting

Ok, some background. D5, broke up with her mom when she was 1. Ex had relationship from when D was 2-4 years old. This guy was much much older (ex 20- he was 43). They forced our daughter to call him Daddy. They broke up when she was 4. Ex met another guy and moved right in. D told me that he makes her call him daddy and that he gets upset when she forgets to do so. This has been going on since about a month after ex met this guy. Found out ex is pregnant, no real issue with that. D told me today while we were driving home that Moms BF told our daughter that she is going to have his last name soon, and not my last name. How do I approach this, I know they talk negativly about me to our daughter but I am just so lost as to how to stop the alienation. Even our OCL report documented alot of facts about forcing our D to call him dad, and that they speak negative about me but nobody will do anything. We just got a final court order and I hoped that things would settle but its not happening at all. Any advice is welcome. Thank you
Closed Thread