Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2013, 11:18 PM

takeontheworld has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
You can always private message Oink. He might need someone to vent with.
That was bloody funny.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:26 PM

TBone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
Here's a couple that I found listed. Can't endorse anything but there are reviews posted and you can check out the previous events or meetups that have been held:

The Separated/Divorced Support/Social Meetup Group (Nepean , ON) - Meetup

Single Parents Club of Ottawa (Ottawa , ON) - Meetup
Thank you! I check it out
Old 11-05-2013, 11:35 PM

dad2bandm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
In the painful divorce process for almost two years, my son is over 1 year old by now but I only saw him handful times (less than 24 hours in total) in the whole year. Ex lies about "I am planning to sell the child in black market"...
Why?
For what reasons, were you limited to once a week, to see your child, and why is that at least, not happening? There is too much missing context here.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:47 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad2bandm View Post
Why?
For what reasons, were you limited to once a week, to see your child, and why is that at least, not happening? There is too much missing context here.
Not really. His question was in regards to a support group, not in regards to his situation.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:56 PM

TBone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad2bandm View Post
Why?
The ex said I intend to take away the child and lied about abuse to her as well. her lawyer came up with the FSO supervised access idea. I agreed to the FSO supervised access comparing to no access at all. Due to the availability of FSO schedule, they can only arrange 1 hour per week access.

For the past couple months, ex just kept cancelling the access. Eventually, the FSO terminated the service due to her high cancellations. One, it breach the agreement. Two, they warned her once but she ignored.

In addition, According to the Judge, my son was too young (6 months old) to have long hour access.

It's how end up earlier with 1 hour access.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:05 AM

MS Mom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
You can always private message Oink. He might need someone to vent with.
Damn you're good.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:13 AM

sahibjee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
The ex said I intend to take away the child and lied about abuse to her as well. her lawyer came up with the FSO supervised access idea. I agreed to the FSO supervised access comparing to no access at all. Due to the availability of FSO schedule, they can only arrange 1 hour per week access.

For the past couple months, ex just kept cancelling the access. Eventually, the FSO terminated the service due to her high cancellations. One, it breach the agreement. Two, they warned her once but she ignored.

In addition, According to the Judge, my son was too young (6 months old) to have long hour access.

It's how end up earlier with 1 hour access.
by manipulating FSO she did a huge favor to you,

if you had lets say 20 hours, that means you had been sing your son for 5 months under supervised access and nothing went wrong, thats a good period of time, take the FSO reports and run to the judge (motion) showing that you are very keen on seeing the son and that you ex manipulated the situation to terminate the supervised accesses (add every date she canceled on), and that she will certainly do it again of FSO access is ordered.
at that point ask for non-supervised access at your home for 4 hours every weekend, and 2 hours every wednesday night, the judge will likely grant at least the 4 hours for the weekend. and off you go, in 6 months ask for 8 hours on weekend and overnight on wednesdays, child will be about 1.5 years old at that time, the judge may allow it.

i know its a shitty situation but ....
Closed Thread