Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2014, 02:44 PM

Serene is on a distinguished road

Mom in our case is equally as interested/involved in dad's testes....
Old 04-28-2014, 03:59 PM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripes View Post
Okay, I know that this is not remotely the most important aspect of your situation (congratulations, by the way!) - but I am the only one who is a little creeped out by the thought of someone who still thinks she has a right to know what is going on with her ex's //testicles// five year after the relationship ended? Just the thought - eeewww.
lol thanks... no you are not the only one creeped out... one would think after 5 years that they wouldn't care what the other parent does with their body, but then again, some people think they are entitled to know every little detail.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:38 PM

momforever1956 is on a distinguished road

Please do not take this as offensive but as an observation.
So much energy is being spent on the "x". I would hit the ignore button. What you choose to do with your family or addition to your family or no addition to your family, buy a new house, take a trip, or gamble your money away is absolutely non of her business. It seems to me that these x's hold a lot of power and take up an incredible amount of energy.
You seem to focus and care so much about the children and correctly so, that is where the time and focus should be. I would not engage,discuss or even care about how she feels, reacts or tantrums. Who cares what her reaction is?
I totally cannot relate as an x. My x husband's new partner is free to love, sleep with and enjoy every second of her life with him. I wish her only good because I know the hell she must be living. Why would I care about what they plan, where they go and what they do??
Old 04-28-2014, 11:53 PM

stripes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by momforever1956 View Post
I totally cannot relate as an x. My x husband's new partner is free to love, sleep with and enjoy every second of her life with him. I wish her only good because I know the hell she must be living. Why would I care about what they plan, where they go and what they do??
I feel the same about my ex's new wife. I wish nothing bad on her, but she's totally welcome to do whatever she wants with my ex. Better her than me!
Old 04-29-2014, 12:27 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

... I'm still getting emails from ex's g/f (pretending to be ex of course). Used to upset me now I just laugh at it. So silly. If she'd learn to spell it wouldn't be so obvious. Yes, it's been 5 yrs since I kicked his ass to the wind. In my case it's the ex's g/f who can't seem to let go of things. I suspect she lives for the drama.

You guys are much better about these things than me. I wish this woman a lifetime of hot flashes, endless weight gain and facial hair. Haemorrhoids and bunions. I wish her all the happiness in the world in catering to my ex and having to deal with his sarcasm and mood swings. Almost forgot to say I wish her many CRA audits, dead car batteries when it's -45 and bad teeth. LOL

BF - hope you can enjoy this next stage of your life in relative peace.

Last edited by arabian; 04-29-2014 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Forgot the bunions.
Old 04-29-2014, 02:40 AM

Wyntermcd is on a distinguished road

I so wish some of you guys were my partners x lol life would be simpler!
Old 04-29-2014, 06:43 AM

Momforever - it is easier said than done sometimes (to give the HC ex less attention). I know this all too well. When the ex is following you around, showing up at your door, sending emails, calling, honking their horn like a mad lady if she sees you in public, taking your picture when she sees you, engaging with your kids at your own home, etc. It is pretty hard to put her on ignore.

In fact, it is sometimes a full time job just to try and AVOID her!
Old 04-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyntermcd View Post
I so wish some of you guys were my partners x lol life would be simpler!
Nobody tells the truth, I am sure plenty of the people here presenting themselves as angels are much worse. The spectacular thing about the internet is that people basically can put on a show and you never know who they are.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:47 PM

OntarioDaddyMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
... I'm still getting emails from ex's g/f (pretending to be ex of course). Used to upset me now I just laugh at it. So silly. If she'd learn to spell it wouldn't be so obvious. Yes, it's been 5 yrs since I kicked his ass to the wind. In my case it's the ex's g/f who can't seem to let go of things. I suspect she lives for the drama.

You guys are much better about these things than me. I wish this woman a lifetime of hot flashes, endless weight gain and facial hair. Haemorrhoids and bunions. I wish her all the happiness in the world in catering to my ex and having to deal with his sarcasm and mood swings. Almost forgot to say I wish her many CRA audits, dead car batteries when it's -45 and bad teeth. LOL

BF - hope you can enjoy this next stage of your life in relative peace.

HaHaHa. Let the Truth be Told. most times most people hide the truth, but in the end they all think the same thing.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:20 PM

I will get blasted for this: but I don't wish bad things for the ex in our situation. I actually hope she finds peace - because then we might all live a little happier then. And the kiddies too. The ex in our situation has affected our whole family - my kids don't want to go places with us when my step children are with because she shows up and is inappropriate to everyone, everything and every situation....someone once told me: it's really hard to believe what she does to you (and our family). She said: it really is an unbelievable story...