Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2014, 07:25 PM

divorcing mama is on a distinguished road

it is very true- i experienced every little bit of it. its hard to see at times since part of it is actually human nature....i know my ex wanted to date me because i have good education and learned how to tolerate things.....eventually he started showing his true colour and it turned out to be abusive.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

You are posting on. Old threads - this is called necroposting and it is a form of emotional abuse
Old 11-05-2014, 07:47 PM

Janibel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Links17 View Post
You are posting on. Old threads - this is called necroposting and it is a form of emotional abuse
She can post on whatever the F she wants .... the only abuse I can see, is coming from you Links. Give it a rest already.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Links17 View Post
What's wrong with old posts? They don't deserve to be revisited and talked about? It's a very interesting article too no?
Old 11-05-2014, 08:14 PM

mcdreamy is on a distinguished road

Resurrecting old threads [necroposting] is discouraged. Your late reply most likely will be pointless, as either the discussion is no longer relevant (things change with time), or the initial contributors are no longer part of our community.

If you find an old thread that you find interesting, please start a new thread on the topic. In starting a new thread, you’ll not only get to express your own thoughts, but you’ll also encourage fresh discussion.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdreamy View Post
Resurrecting old threads [necroposting] is discouraged. Your late reply most likely will be pointless, as either the discussion is no longer relevant (things change with time), or the initial contributors are no longer part of our community.

If you find an old thread that you find interesting, please start a new thread on the topic. In starting a new thread, you’ll not only get to express your own thoughts, but you’ll also encourage fresh discussion.
Sorry I wasn't aware of this. Is this a general forum culture or just pertaining to is specific forum?
Old 11-05-2014, 08:27 PM

mcdreamy is on a distinguished road

It's fairly standard etiquette on discussion forums across the globe.

When you think about it, the overall policy sort of makes sense - new people creating new topics and engaging others in fresh discussion keeps the forums active.