Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Banned

theborg is on a distinguished road

Your sooo LUCKY! Funone..you don't know it now but someday you will understand....see the post above...thats an ex ....you could of been stuck paying a 100 percent of your money and living with a miserable cow like that for the rest of your life(and alot of guys are livin with things like that "for the money")...you dodged a bullet
Old 05-10-2012, 12:05 PM

Toutou is on a distinguished road

Thefunone,

how did you calclulate the amounts? Sometimes people (very often lawyers as well, on purpose or not) do not take into account that her disposable income includes CTC, that the Section 7 expenses should be included in the calculations (yours and her part) as it is a form of child support.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

PH: I doubt she made him that way, I suspect she LEFT him because he was that way. I can't imagine any woman would willingly stay with such a poor, disgusting excuse for a man/father.

I'd shake her hand and congratulate her for having that oversized wart removed as well.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:16 PM

thefunone is on a distinguished road

Folks - I appreciate the banter and some of the actual advice and I guess I too have allowed my focus to shift...but if I could bring it all back to the original question....which is...why when I plug in the amounts to get shared custody...her spousal support actually increases...8 times the reduction in CS....
Has anyone ever had the court actually go in the opposite way and be reasonable in the equality of monies?.....I understand my obligations re: SS and CS....but how can I offer my kids any kind of life when I'm forced into bankruptcy?
To PH and the borg....you two do bring a smile to face...something that has been lacking lately....thanks.....I guess Im kinda glad Im not that angry...
Old 05-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Banned

theborg is on a distinguished road

don't you have an overtime work problem? think you'll have to start doin math there.....take your yearly pay incease (if any) minus that from the 100k or so you made and thats your allowable overtime for the year...let ur pay increases catchup to wat ur makin currently..... takes 4 years or so........fighting about support that it should be at your base rate ..you can try that...it'll fail when you pull out ur past 3 year tax returns.....you already been told twice here ...your not bankrupt not even close to it...guys with similiar incomes are surviving on almost 40 percent of income gone.....ur's maybe wat 30ish percent?...start using ur head don't be scottish about ur money.
Closed Thread