Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2015, 09:29 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

You might also "enlighten" her about current rulings regarding shared custody and offer:

This is 2015 and courts rightfully endorse 'maximum exposure' [or whatever it's called] .... Through the years our respective employment/employers may vary and we should be prepared to respond to these changes and offer support to one another so D4 has equal time with her parents.

Etc. I'm sure there are many excellent writers out there who can offer some other suggestions.

Carefully written you can most certainly get your "jabs" in but come off looking like a saint.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:30 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Also .. shes still writing all this stuff in the comm. book despite my requests for the comm. book to be used for day to day stuff and email for issues such as these.

I only got my read-notify today from her opening my emails in late March asking for summer access.

All of her e-mails say "sent from SamSung mobile". Should I remind her that every Timmy's, every McDonald's,...hell the corner stores nowa-days etc has free wifi?
Old 06-03-2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
You might also "enlighten" her about current rulings regarding shared custody and offer:

This is 2015 and courts rightfully endorse 'maximum exposure' [or whatever it's called] .... Through the years our respective employment/employers may vary and we should be prepared to respond to these changes and offer support to one another so D4 has equal time with her parents.

Etc. I'm sure there are many excellent writers out there who can offer some other suggestions.

Carefully written you can most certainly get your "jabs" in but come off looking like a saint.
Yep .. Rioe is amazing with words. GoodMom too. Others are too. I'll wait as long as I can tonight.

Also, she said she has never asked for anything on my time ... but in fact she asked for my New Years Eve (probably to say that I wanted to go out drinking instead). So .. yes, she has asked on special days.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-03-2015 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:37 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Also .. shes still writing all this stuff in the comm. book despite my requests for the comm. book to be used for day to day stuff and email for issues such as these.

I only got my read-notify today from her opening my emails in late March asking for summer access.

All of her e-mails say "sent from SamSung mobile". Should I remind her that every Timmy's, every McDonald's,...hell the corner stores nowa-days etc has free wifi?
She's have to be brain-dead to not realize that. I'm not computer smart and even I know that. There is a library and you can bet there is FREE INTERNET AT THE WOMENS CRISIS CENTRE.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:44 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

I also wouldn't use the phrase "I feel". Keep emotions out of it.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
I also wouldn't use the phrase "I feel". Keep emotions out of it.
AGREED!!

Rioe .... I see you!! lol
Old 06-03-2015, 09:53 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

I wonder if its a good idea to keep re-hashing the past??? Maybe say something like ..."we should work on a parenting plan that is acceptable for both of us so in the future there will a clear idea of the terms of the 50/50 unlike the past situation." Something along that line..I am sure that others will have a better way to word it.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
She's have to be brain-dead to not realize that. I'm not computer smart and even I know that. There is a library and you can bet there is FREE INTERNET AT THE WOMENS CRISIS CENTRE.
Okay..please don't jump on me ppl....I dont creep facebook.

But I was just curious if she's posting online so I just checked. Last post = May 10th. My summer access request was late March ... so she can go on FB but not e-mail I guess?
Old 06-03-2015, 10:18 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough
Default It's going to be a hot summer!!

Keep it short and simple. Dont give her any ammunition. You considered, realized three days is not worth it, disagreed in d4s best interests. Period. Dont rehash or repeat or point out etc. shes trying to rewrite history. Its too late. Hopefully on june 31 youll make some progress. Everything else is just showing she can engage you.

Eta: anyone can say theyre reasonable, it doesnt mean they are. Remember this is also the woman who cried abuse. Her lies didnt work before and they dont work now. She forgets about 90% of the "issues" are because shes an unreasonable person. The other 10% are because youre trying to respond. STOP POKING THE DRAGON!

Last edited by rockscan; 06-03-2015 at 10:20 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Keep it short and simple. Dont give her any ammunition. You considered, realized three days is not worth it, disagreed in d4s best interests. Period. Dont rehash or repeat or point out etc. shes trying to rewrite history. Its too late. Hopefully on june 31 youll make some progress. Everything else is just showing she can engage you.
Good point. Arrgh...hate this crap!
Closed Thread