Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2009, 12:40 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

If you are are arguing it was 8 years ago, and he says recently, it is a possibility that the court will put the date right in the middle (4 years ago). They did this to my mom. Make sure you have your pension valued as of this time period as well, just so you don't have to pay for it again!
Old 12-02-2009, 12:41 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

Just a thought...do you have kids together?
Old 12-02-2009, 04:43 PM

8isenough is on a distinguished road

Hi Billichic Thanks so much for responding. My kids are older now,through university and well on their way in life. Nothing was ever needed for monetary assistance for the total of eight years of university (the kids Helped too) This was paid out of my wages as part time so. I'm not looking for handouts and neither should he. Thanks so much for the ray of hope cause I was thinking this was going to be cut and dry. You either loose 50% of the pension or none. Did your mom wait past the statute of limitations too.
I had no idea about the statute untill his lawyer mentioned it to him and he mentioned it here at the house. So I'm sorry the actual date had to have come up in his lawyers office and he is just testing to see how far I go. Well move over I am coming through. Lets just soo if he can lie under oath.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:43 PM

8isenough is on a distinguished road

On the Ontario Government splitt it specifies a date of separation. Well here I go again. We don't agree on this date so what do I do? As for company pension that will be a nother story. Thanks again
Closed Thread