Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 05:05 PM

Itsworthit is on a distinguished road

But really though, I can't imagine a world like this. This is a nightmare.

Truth is, I am female, I post on behalf of my common law spouse who is going through massive (or so I thought) drama with his ex.

My father raised me (dead beat mom) and I've seen the other side...from many angles. This system is so messed up. Good fathers are denied so much. Why does everything automatically go to the woman?

This is so wrong, it should be illegal.

How does it get changed? Has anyone tried? What do you have to do to change this?

Your "friends" are jerks btw.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:09 PM

Itsworthit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post

We all know what would have happened if the father took the child. Let's be realistic.
But why? A parent is a parent....regardless of sex. Why does the mother have more rights than the father? This is what makes these woman so self righteous because they know they can get away with it....I might get some hate mail about that comment but its 100% the truth.

If I was granted one wish, I would change these laws for people like you, my hubby and my father.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:24 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was raised by a single mother. She was a penitentiary guard. She is a professional nanny as well. I have always had the utmost respect for women. I watched my mom do it all.

To me it should be like in QC. Which I believe custody is 50/50 until settlement occurs or court decides. Not just a mom takes off for a year, gets status quo for tactical advantage and makes stuff up to justify the abduction.

My ex had the nerve to go to police the day she left letting them know she was leaving and that I may be calling.

My Freedom of Info Act" and OCL disclosure revealed that:

POLICE REPORT:
1. Nothing criminal. Case closed. No CAS
2. No concerns for Custody/Access for either party

To me, if the police have no concerns, CAS has no concerns and theres no history of abuse in all of our 8 years. How can she just do this? Im missing valuable bonding time during this fun age. Let's go joint custody and move on for the sake of the poor child. She wants to see her father .. OCL even stated this.

D3's entire extended family and I cant even get so much as a phone call. Not even on her b-day. It's vicious.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-02-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:18 PM

MrToronto is on a distinguished road

In this case Itsworthit.....it's all or nothing for OP

And Goldilocks has surrounded herself with emotionally barren bottom feeders.

Goldilocks with her quasi-legal background was given a plan in 2013, it seemed simple (to throw a parent under the bus) and she set to implementing it.

Not to many cases like this get this complicated...most guys are supposed to be shamed into "giving up". LF32 won't... so OP keeps turning up the heat.

OP has so many taxpayer funded maggots spewing different theories now, that the origional matter is almost gone.

This is a good thing for LF32 but also a bad thing for his parent/child relationship. (only temporary)

What goes into the Family Court meatgrinder...comes out changed (forever) and this part is the hard part to avoid. Being Family Court SAUSAGE!

Planned abduction to gain sole custody
high conflict parent
access denial
false allegations
non disclosure
another allegation
flight out of jurisdiction

sooner or later LF32 wins Custody with just a few items from the above list.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToronto View Post
Planned abduction to gain sole custody
high conflict parent
access denial
false allegations
non disclosure
another allegation
flight out of jurisdiction

sooner or later LF32 wins Custody with just a few items from the above list.
I want to dedicate this thread to getting my daughter back. I have to leave the emotional stuff out.

This WAS a planned abduction to gain sole custody. And I need to prove it.

Mr. T .. what they seem to be doing is attempting to "undo" all of my reasonable, careful patience, high road stuff since she left.

Ex will present as an abused victim who has underwent counseling for a year prior to her leaving. She could no longer bare her mother freaking out on her. Her mom was incredibly jealous of my mother seeing D3. As outlined in her statement "LF32's mom had a nursery for D3 .. it was creepy". Ex needed out. She couldn't take her mom's endless guilt trips any more. This is the plan they've come up with. I cant let them get away with it.

Now I'm being alienated just as ex was from her dad (by her mom). All girls .. daddy's gone.

I need to focus on that list Mr. T. just wrote. I need to make a bullet list similar to the one the judge made in Ottewell case (mom alienated and disenfranchised father badly .. dad got sole custody).

They've turned it around on me. OCL says I make D3 parrot things. Not in a million years. OCL says there are behaviors and presentation concerns when D3 is given back to her mom. OCL says D3 told her daddy said she'd be living with im soon, but not to tell mommy.

OCL seems to have been told quite a bit from D3 in that one interview. Why did CAS get so many different responses? No secrets, nothing like OCL got.

D3 told OCL:
1. "tell mommy and daddy I love them both" (heart breaker)
2. "daddy and mommy dont say bad things about each other"
3. "I don't like it when mommy and daddy use bad words (I dont believe she said that but she did say "both" .. this is OCL telling us she said this )
4. "I want to spend a whole day with daddy"

There was more. You get the picture. Yet she still cuts access and makes stuff up about baths? Incredible.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-02-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:25 PM

MrToronto is on a distinguished road

As a different character TAKES OVER...from the last moron....things change.

The other moron was all...ignore, threats, non disclosure.

The new ones a MIND WORKER....and it show's in the tack.

The problem is when the mind worker starts portraying Goldilocks as having mental issues and your the cause. (victim of abuse)

That's a fine line to walk...because if (when) it's found you didn't cause the mental issues, then WHAT?

WHO took the Transcripts believed them "hook line and sinker " OCL did...without question.....then started to MAKE a victim.....with mental issues

You never brought up mental issues...OCL did.

IF mental victim issue's are in OCL report....then it's time for the Truth...but also nice to have some hard evidence....prescriptions...doc file...intake counsellor file

Going to be very hard for Goldilocks to say I was a victim for 8 years of the relationship....if Goldilocks wasn't....then when did she become a victim....right after the baby...no doubt.

I'm pretty sure the OCL being for "kids" won't have the skill set (other than knowing the signs) to get into Goldilocks's head....a independent government paid one will. (OCL's mother probably)

So a Judge can have two pro reports.....and PAUSE at a Motion.

Think about it...if OCL writes..victim shows sign of depression....a Judge may ORDER a psycho-babble thingy for EX anyways ....why wouldn't the OCL not have it already done? Would make sense (wrote that the other day)

Again you'll have to wait and see what the final report says from OCL....but you'll have maybe 7 days afterwards...to get into the low (honest)road...and prove why your there at the Motion with your position

.....one or two items.....ex suffered a personality change after baby.....would be nice.

Last edited by MrToronto; 10-02-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:58 PM

I wonder if ex had to open up to the worker about her childhood and her depressive episodes. All I would have to do is get her med record to prove her depression didn't start with me.

Her mom was depressed. Depression is 40% genetic. Once you stop meds on depression you have a 50% relapse rate. Recurrence is almost guaranteed throughout life. I feel for people who have it including ex .. but for the love of god don't say it started with me.

After the baby .. her mom pressuring her and jealous of D3 across the road from my mom's "creepy nursery" (ridiculous) .. good enough trigger for relapse and post pardum. Huge changes after the baby. Weird ones.

You're right. Need those worker notes. OCL notes too. OCL has to ask if any mental health issues in the past. Ex would have lied to say no.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:24 PM

Headwaters1 is on a distinguished road

Is there a new lawyer for the ex? I missed that? Who is the new character?
Old 10-02-2014, 09:55 PM

"New Character" just referring to OCL.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:28 AM

odinn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Not just a mom takes off for a year, gets status quo for tactical advantage and makes stuff up to justify the abduction.
Perhaps, it is better read as "makes stuff up" to buy time for status quo arguments...job, support system, safe neighbourhood etc....

Give no more time IMO