Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2015, 04:04 PM

BitHunter is on a distinguished road

"I don't smoke, drink or do drugs."

For the sake of your sanity, start all.

In everybody's life there is are minor discomforts or annoying things, and everybody has their own techniques/procedures how to deal with them. Some complains, some go to the gym, some start shopping, some go to the spa to buy some relaxation and escape from those everyday annoyances.

When the sh*t really, really hits the fan, and that sh*t like an ex is outside of your control, do everything you can to eliminate those which are under your control. It's like house cleaning. Get a noise cancelling headphone for work and listen to calming music, pick up a new sport with your kids like rollerblading, ask your doctor about medical marijuana, stop reading unpleasant news, cut the ties with those friends who are "energy vampires".
And by the time the sh*t ends (because it will, although maybe in years) you will have a really nice and pleasant life. Remember: Nothing last forever, no bad and no good things.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:31 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure I'd go the medical Marijuana route. Lol
Would work against you in court.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:46 PM

Stillbreathing is on a distinguished road

This is a time when I wish I had an evil identical twin to attend court on my behalf!