Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2011, 11:03 AM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

Instead of making assumptions, why not check out the site?

I did, and that's why I'm advocating it. I've become friends with the guy who started the site..you are wrong, there are just as many mothers on there as fathers. He doesn't need to continue fighting for equal rights, he has them. Giving back is EXACTLY what this site is all about. They are working to ensure that all kids get the chance to have to involved parents.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:42 PM

jeremy74 is on a distinguished road

Billiechic, Great video thanks.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:00 PM

epinecone is on a distinguished road
Default Thank-you

I'm a grown man, and I am ready to cry after watching this...

Thank-you.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:53 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Being here ... Good site.

For thous who said that site for DADs I would say that site for Equal Parenting and just because Equal Parenting question bring up I would think in 99.99% by DADs does not mean site for DADs...

Site first of all for KIDs and I would say for MOMs to see what do they do to their KIDs by destroying DADs life and damage they couse to their own KIDs by taking their DADs away form them ...

and did you notice one of the comments under the video?
Old 04-14-2011, 11:55 PM

canadamama is an unknown quantity at this point

OK so if THIS is true:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
Being here ... Good site.

For thous who said that site for DADs I would say that site for Equal Parenting and just because Equal Parenting question bring up I would think in 99.99% by DADs does not mean site for DADs...
Then why does THIS comment follow it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
Site first of all for KIDs and I would say for MOMs to see what do they do to their KIDs by destroying DADs life and damage they couse to their own KIDs by taking their DADs away form them ...
Besides, the site is not CALLED "Equal Parenting". It is CALLED "Not All Dads are Deadbeats"... obviously this is a stereotype that the creators of the website feel needs to be addressed (not to mention being a tad defensive). Should we not also address the stereotype of the "Alienating Mothers"?
Closed Thread