Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2011, 03:07 PM

AnarX is on a distinguished road

Likewise. I feel sorry for your kids too because, as evidenced by your own writing, you misrepresent reality. I will also teach my kids to avoid people who do that.

By the way, if you can not possibly think of anything your kids could do that would warrant being disowned, then that reflects on the thin morality you are teaching them. I plan to teach my kids to avoid people like that too.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:15 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

hahahahahahahahaha...

As a parent of an adult child, it will be very very amusing when you figure out what your children are going to be teaching YOU in the very near future. You have kids, not lapdogs...you psycho control-freak. Your brainwashing scheme will not only be unsuccessful...its going to backfire bigtime.

I'm glad your ex-spouse escaped...good for them.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:04 AM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
AnarX:

I feel sorry for your children. You are bitter to a ridiculous degree.
This^^, times 1000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
hahahahahahahahaha...

As a parent of an adult child, it will be very very amusing when you figure out what your children are going to be teaching YOU in the very near future. You have kids, not lapdogs...you psycho control-freak. Your brainwashing scheme will not only be unsuccessful...its going to backfire bigtime.

I'm glad your ex-spouse escaped...good for them.
Lol, don't waste your breath. This guy has control issues, as evidenced by pretty much all of his posts. One day his children WILL grow up and WILL learn from his guidance - they'll learn exactly what they DON'T want to be.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:51 AM

thefunone is on a distinguished road

Will be having this talk w S8, D5 in the very near future at STBX insistence. She is of the ilk of some of the other posters here stating that she has no qualms in telling the kids that Daddy doesn't want to live here anymore...Mommy wanted to try but Dady doesn't....whether it is support seeking from the kids or what I don't know....since the entire community knows we're separating - its probably best that we tell the kids before they hear it on the playground. I do appreciate the poster who mentioned being better friends than spouses (even though hell will freeze before she will ever feel this way). Am constantly going over in my mind how to broach the subject and deal with the fallout. Thanks for the posts
Old 10-18-2011, 09:33 AM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Lol, don't waste your breath. This guy has control issues, as evidenced by pretty much all of his posts.
I can't imagine walking around angry and hate-filled like that all day...he's a walking heart attack. By whatever means, its a good thing the spouse got out of there...that is one disturbed individual.

Quote:
Am constantly going over in my mind how to broach the subject and deal with the fallout.
As an adult child of bitterly divorced parents, I can tell you not to worry too much. Your spouse may try very hard to brainwash your kids against you but in the long-run she'll be doing herself a lot of damage. These types never get that. The whining actually gets really annoying to kids...they don't see their parents that way and don't want to be involved in the mess. Kids don't care about adult relationship issues...they love their parents and parental perfection isn't a requirement. After a while, the propoganda sermon against one parent becomes very annoying to kids and they start reacting to it in very negative ways towards the parent engaging in it.

The best thing to do is keep your head up...ignore other people's opinions and focus on taking care of you kids. Don't ever stoop to that level. People who don't have the capacity to love their children more than they hate their ex-spouse get divorced for a reason. They're emotionally-retarded, unable to connect well with others, and are self-focused in a way that children (and everyone else) eventually sees right through. They end up doing exactly the same behavior with the kids because they are inherently selfish and when the children show patterns of individualism and free-thought, they can't stand it and start the control/rejection pattern again.
Closed Thread