Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 11:35 AM

Peaboo is on a distinguished road

thank you I will check that out and i do have some other information i have found including i will need a police check and CAS check along with the form i require starting the court process
Old 11-02-2012, 11:43 AM

time to get to work and file paper work thank so much for talking and understanding my situation
Old 11-02-2012, 11:50 AM

fireweb13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fireweb13

I believe but may be corrected but it would be a form 35.1 that you would need to fill out. Family Law Rules Forms — Ontario Court Services
Old 11-02-2012, 11:58 AM

thank you. I did find this web that may help other people in my situation
Applying for Access in Ontario
Old 11-04-2012, 01:01 PM

grandma 6 is on a distinguished road

hi grandma
keep supporting ur son, the DAD; let him heal from the blows & keep going.
we have 1 grandson in split custody [ a mirror of ur situation]
i witnessed my son [ a big beautiful man] fall apart & give up... heal & keep going
The young grandson IS FIGURING it out.. & craves his DAD... knows he has SUPPORT & LOVE in his family here.
we have been separated over the years but have a BOND not broken by separation!
started at birth.. legals @ 2... now 7 years old [ smart guy .. suffers alot but cherishes knowing we're on the planet 4 HIM ]
Old 11-05-2012, 05:07 PM

thank you for your support and encouragement. I have fb my grandsons mom and she says 2 days a month is not much for me to ask and is willing to let me see him if his dad is not present. the circle of ongoing support vs visitation ( she wont sign visitation /he wont pay . but that is for them to work out and I can only hope she keep her word to let me see him. I will let you know in the next few months if she keeps her word.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM

Thumbs up 2 days/month!

That's great!
If Dad dosn't pay CS you may want to come up with some $. there are expenses with child rearing that's what CS was born from . the inherent cost of child rearing. When I do get visits with split custody grandson I often bring needed groceries, clothing, CASH; and do not take offence... T shirts with " RENT A KID" that's what i feel i'm doing to have regular visits... It's worth every $ to continue the bond and give grandson support [& mom $]
curious 2 see how regular you may have visits?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:28 PM

I will remember that and we do send gift and stuff , new clothes etc when we can. So far she has not contacted me back as to when i can see him . the only contact i have is thru FB private message. she has my cell number tho.
going to be a long night doing work forms (immigration)
Old 11-05-2012, 11:42 PM

Lightbulb Journal visits

what age is ur grandson? is mom young? have other children?
Does ur grandson have established bond with U, or Dad? Keep journal of all contact..I understand a regular journal can be evidence.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:50 PM

my grandson is 7, she had him when she was 18 early to mid 20's now she has 3 other children from current common-law and he as 3 or for from a previous relationship. he saw his dad not long ago at the hospital he has surgery his dad was there and his benefit covered it.I do keep picture in a photo scrap book that i made for him and last time i actually got to see him was on my birthday last year when i paid for his school pictures.but she does talk to me of facebook .i keep all her emails and Fb chats
Closed Thread