Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 11:06 AM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

The quoted text above was said by the OP (mr.w) not by ddol1.

It can help to be around people, yes. Really depends on a lot of factors. I became a (suddenly) single parent overnight. My ex made sure that my cell ph would be cut off, that I would not recv a paychq from our business, and that my leased car pymt would bounce (from business account). The running around I had to do, all while in a panic, was just unbelievable.

My ex is a monster. I lost weight (at that time) fast, and I was being psychologically and financially tortured. The house was for sale and he would not contribute one dime to ongoing household expenses, including the mortgage payment. The list is endless. I was in a tizzy. I kept those Ensure drinks and energy bars in my car, b/c I was running around like a beheaded chicken. My hair was even starting to fall out (not to the point of noticeably, thankfully). I was a total basket of nerves.

Now it's moreso financially. And it's a few years later. Words cannot express (and ought not to be put into print) what my ex 'really' means to me.

Last edited by hadenough; 08-19-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Closed Thread