Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 09:29 AM

timberlandman is on a distinguished road
Default nearest ear to listen

InSeperationHell,

I'm located in Ottawa, Perth actually, and fully appreciate your comments as i'm living the same hell only the tables are turned.
If/when your ever in the area, please PM or email me for a chat over coffee or whatever.

all the best,
Timberlandman1@gmail.com
Old 04-27-2012, 12:19 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

LMAO at all the suggestions...can I add one...pof! I would say I am kidding, but I am not! When you are ready for dating of course. I did that, and I will tell you just going out to dinner, or an amusement park with someone who tells you that you are pretty, or funny, or smart can do a wonder to your self esteem and your outlook.

And FTR, I suggest POF in the best intentions. There are people on there that are cheaters, just looking for a hookup, or whatever. But if you are smart, and approach it knowing these things, you can make great friends on there, or find someone to love. I have, and I have never been happier.

oh, and 3 years post separation, I still have bottom of the pit days. They just happen much less often, and not every day!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:27 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

BC: too funny. Well your little story is certainly encouraging. Thanks! Not really looking for a guy - I'm feeling like I have a sign on my head that says "stay away, black cloud zone!" But I've always been quite gifted when it comes to getting attention from any man.. lol, that I don't want!! If I put together a 'coffee table' book of the shit I have heard, omg - a few eyebrows would be raised.

Particularly unsettling is how many married/attached guys try it on w/me. WTH? I pretty much feel that until ALL this legal crap is out of the way - that there is no long-term relationship in my immediate future. But good for you! I hope things will work out very well for you and your little girl.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:09 PM

winterwolf7 is on a distinguished road

POF: Worked for me!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:14 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Apparently POF worked for Michael Rafferty too!

Blatchford: Shortly after Tori's death, Rafferty busy juggling sex calendar
Old 04-27-2012, 05:56 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

^ oh God! You're kidding! I guess it's not that surprising really. The gruesome twosome - reminiscent of Homolka-Bernardo. *chills*
Old 04-27-2012, 09:02 PM

May_May is on a distinguished road

What is POF ?
Old 04-27-2012, 09:24 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by May_May View Post
What is POF ?
plenty of fish
i met the guy iI have been dating for over a year on there plus a man who has become a really great friend. Also had some totally idiots contact me but its to be expected.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:39 PM

inseperationhell is on a distinguished road

Hey, maybe I will have to try POF.....
Old 07-03-2012, 11:59 AM

Sax is on a distinguished road

I had doubts too so I went back and here I am 5 months later in the same situation I was over a year ago .... wanting to end it. BUT .... this time I have clarity .... I have been able to communicate with my friends what I have been going through ... I have been able to communicate with my kids .... I have been able to come to the realization that being alone is much better than being with him. I know now I miss the "routine" and the "memories" and the "lifestyle" .... but .... I am hopeful that I will meet someone great - whenever that happens. I am much more at peace with my decision this time.
Closed Thread