Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2013, 12:15 PM

afraid is on a distinguished road

i have logged every time she calls and when the kids visit her. when she does call, she speaks to my younger son for less then 5 min's and my older son she doesn't speak to at all. they did skype a few times.

she says i have no right to not drive them to her. that she has rights. but every time i do take them to her she calls me at least 4 times telling me how she cant deal with them and that her bf and the kids wont stop fighting and i might have to pick them up early. for gods sake she only has them form sat at 10 till sunday at 6 when i pick them up once a month

and this is why i added the distance in our agreement because she keeps moving every 6 months and i never know where till after she moves when in our agreement she is suppose to give me an adreess 2 weeks before she moves
Old 11-08-2013, 02:01 PM

DowntroddenDad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by afraid View Post
i have logged every time she calls and when the kids visit her. when she does call, she speaks to my younger son for less then 5 min's and my older son she doesn't speak to at all. they did skype a few times.

she says i have no right to not drive them to her. that she has rights. but every time i do take them to her she calls me at least 4 times telling me how she cant deal with them and that her bf and the kids wont stop fighting and i might have to pick them up early. for gods sake she only has them form sat at 10 till sunday at 6 when i pick them up once a month

and this is why i added the distance in our agreement because she keeps moving every 6 months and i never know where till after she moves when in our agreement she is suppose to give me an adreess 2 weeks before she moves
Why did you not involve the authorities when she was arrested for the grow op. Certainly that would have a bearing on access.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:42 AM

afraid is on a distinguished road

it looks like cas or dpj find that growing pot is not enough to take the new born away from her.it seems like even though i have custody i'm fighting a up hill battle and i have to accept that she will always be a bad mother and that once a month i'll have to worry that the kids will be ok while they are with her.

it is not fair to the kids that they have to deal with a mother who couldn't care less and the mental abuse they are being forced to endure every time they go over there. all because the courts think it's the right thing to do.

i believe in most case's it is the best for a child to have both parents a part of their life's just not in my case.

she has to be real bad mother when even her free legal aid lawyer quite a week after my lawyer sent all the prof i had against my ex to her office.

am i to sit around and let her keep breaking the agreement that the courts signed off on and hope nothing bad will happen to the kids while they are over there. it seems hopeless.
Closed Thread