Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2013, 08:39 PM

mcdreamy is on a distinguished road

I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling, I'm sorry they've done this to you. Before or after separation, I don't believe a spouse and a bff tango would be something I'd be wanting to hear about. Why did the bff wife even tell you?

Put your big girl panties on, have some wine, hang out with some friends, move ahead. Concentrate on you and your child. You've just started the separation process, there is more hurt coming - but you can do this.

[btw, to be a Springer guest, we'd be doing a paternity test on your child as well ]

Stay strong.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:38 PM

smileandwalkaway is on a distinguished road

My ex is a pastors kid. His father, the pastor, screwed around with the best friend of his wife (my ex's mother), breaking up the marriage. He (the pastor) is still married to this woman decades later.

It drove me nuts listening to my ex, his siblings and his mother constantly bad-mouthing the ex-best friend (apparently the pastor was faultless). This family is so dysfunctional over it. Seriously... One of those skeletons in the closet I wish I knew before I married my ex.

It sucks but it is out of your control so just move on... That is what I would do. Don't waste you life being miserable about it when you do not have to.
Closed Thread