Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 02:50 PM

Exquizique is on a distinguished road

(I'm feeding the troll but what the heck, this is the funniest post i've read all day ...)

I hope you continue on with your fabulous "research" -- at this rate your ex's lawyer will be ripe to make a killing and make an example of you Which would be a shame that THAT would not be on public record, since it'll likely never even make it to trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryMom View Post
Unless any of you is an actual judge
Oh if only you knew
Old 02-02-2012, 02:52 PM

NBDad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I raise three of his children and I work part time!
I raise 10 kids and work full time. Before I got remarried I worked full time + overtime and raised 4 children over 80% of the time. Poor muffin...3 kids and part time...howEVER do you deal. Lady, most of us on here are in MUCH worse situations that you are.

Quote:
You don't even know all of the circumstances such as that he was having an affair and got his mistress pregnant, all while i sat home raising his kids! I want it on public record, which it will be after the trial, that he was whoring around and abandoned his children and wife!
No one cares. We don't care, and above all else a JUDGE won't care either. It has NO bearing on your case. Zip, Zero, NADA. Canada is "NO FAULT" divorce. It's NOT relevant and you will get bitch slapped in court if you try to bring it up.

Go see a shrink, or go to the bar, pick up some young buck and get laid. Maybe it'll calm you down and do you some good. What you are doing HERE won't. Stop being vindictive, get your emotions the hell out of things, and focus on your kids.

Quote:
By the way, I've researched it. I WON"T BE PAYING LEGAL FEES! You can't scare me by telling me otherwise. Unless any of you is an actual judge, then don't bother with the scare tactics!
Unfortunately your research is wrong. My EX got hit with legal fees, WHILE being on social assistance, for trying to end run around the system. Since I've successfully had my legal fees paid by my ex, who was in a MUCH worse financial state that you are....I call bullshit on your claim.

My ex tried these kinds of games. Guess who now has the kids 12 days out of 14 because said games blew up in her face? Hint...it AIN'T her.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:57 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You don't even know all of the circumstances such as that he was having an affair and got his mistress pregnant, all while i sat home raising his kids! I want it on public record, which it will be after the trial, that he was whoring around and abandoned his children and wife!
Uh....Who cares? I can tell you that the court won't. Canada has no-fault divorce. If you think that the courts exist as a forum for a-holes like to you to try to humiliate your stbx spouse, you're even more annoying than I already think you are. What is more likely to happen is that you will be penalized for trying to abuse court time in this manner. No one will care. All you'll be successful in doing is getting admonished by the judge, probably losing a bunch of money that you didn't deserve in the first place, harming your children (he is their father you know...so embarrassing him causes them harm), and showing what type of person YOU are...not him...YOU!

If I saw this public record that you're so hell bent on making, I would simply chalk it up to the fact that the guy probably made a very bad decision in marrying someone like you, felt trapped in a horrific situation, and got out of the marriage using the same bad decision pattern he used getting into it. Obviously he's paying through the nose for his mistake. He's given you more than your fair share of assets and is trying to make you reasonable settlement offers since he is clearly aware that he screwed up. I hope he's picked a more suitable partner for himself, that he takes good care of his 1st set of children (since their mother is clueless) and moves on to a happier life.

Quote:
By the way, I've researched it. I WON"T BE PAYING LEGAL FEES!
If you researched as hard as you work...I'd hate to see the bill for your court costs after your court case is over.

I seriously hope your legal aid lawyers drop you. People like you are a drain on the country.

Man oh man, if I was your ex I'd be soooo glad to be rid of you. Poor guy...poor kids.

Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 02-02-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
...pick up some young buck and get laid.
Holy crapcrackers, don't encourage her. She's inflicted enough damage on the male species and might breed again.

Its not April yet is it? I just want to make sure I'm not getting all worked up over this divorce forum's idea of an April fool's joke cause this chick cannot be for real.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:09 PM

Exquizique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
Its not April yet is it? I just want to make sure I'm not getting all worked up over this divorce forum's idea of an April fool's joke cause this chick cannot be for real.
Oh they're real alright. Sadly I know of such a person in real life. Talks and thinks just like this. This person and the OP would make the greatest pair of BFFs.

But then again, don't need it to be April Fool's for trolls to come out. Everything that's been posted so far is pretty standard troll script, as is with the response style as well.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:11 PM

NBDad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Holy crapcrackers, don't encourage her. She's inflicted enough damage on the male species and might breed again.

LMAO that's awesome. SO stealing that "crapcrackers" line.

She sounds a LOT like my ex. Bipolar, golden womb, entitled little princess.
Unfortunately nutbars like this DO exist. Luckily Karma tends to be a right proper bitch, my ex got her ass bitten when the games imploded around her and she lost the kids.

This one is either going to get whooped in court, or eventually her kids are going to realize Mommy's crazy and will want to escape Mommy World and go live with Daddy in "reality".

This kind of emotional, self - entitled bullshit will eventually cost her the kids, the money, her sanity, or all three. We can only hope she loses the kids before she damages them. Last thing needed is for one psycho to beget 3 more.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:12 PM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryMom View Post
he was having an affair and got his mistress pregnant, all while i sat home raising his kids! I want it on public record, which it will be after the trial, that he was whoring around and abandoned his children and wife!
Here's a news flash for you......there is no fault in Canada divorces. So he could've been banging the Raptor's Dance Pack (Raptor included) and it wouldn't make a lick of difference as to what you are entitled to.

Quote:
By the way, I've researched it. I WON"T BE PAYING LEGAL FEES! You can't scare me by telling me otherwise. Unless any of you is an actual judge, then don't bother with the scare tactics!
Did you research on Canlii or spoke to lawyers in your region who advised you that, no matter what your actions or how unreasonable you are, you will not be held liable for costs due to your low income (and if you have, please show the reference links, I'd love to read them), then I doubt you have done much research. Why? Because I work at a large law firm and I can actually talk to the family law lawyers who've been doing this for some 20 years.....I'd take their experience in this matter.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:20 PM

I'm not trying to be totally insensitive. I appreciate the fact she's got 3 kids and her husband may have had an affair. It happens to a lot of people on here and its unfortunate. Of course, that's only one half of hte story but regardless its a bad way to get out of a marriage with children involved.

What bothers me is that he's obviously paying for his mistake. He's clearly trying hard to stay out of the court system as much as possible, make her an advantageous split of assets, and move on. She's hell bent on talking about her rights, well he has rights too....namely the right to divorce her.

I truly wish that our court system is robust enough to deal with vengence seeking morons like this. It would be a great shame if she got away with it.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:41 PM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Is there a way to add this whole thread to the one Gary started pertaining to the "funniest threads along the way"?

I think it would be a great laugh for everyone to read....just saying
Old 02-02-2012, 03:48 PM

sufferer is on a distinguished road
Default Trial is no fun

Number 1 divorce with kids , that too through courts can never be a win win situation for anyone.Both parties make some sacrifices.

Number 2 concentrate on your kids and forgive him and move on.Laws of karmas he will get it back sooner or later,one waay or the other.

Number 3 IF YOU ARE TRYING HARD TO BE IN TRIAL RATHER THAN SETTLING THE MATTER HE WILL BE AWARDED COSTS AND YOU HAVE TO PAY.CHANCES ARE FOR FEW MONTHS YOUR SS AND CS WILL GO TOWARDS PAYING HIM LEAVING YOU WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT FOR FEW YEARS NOT MONTHS AS COSTS WILL BE DAMN HIGH.

I went through one and till the last day I was trying hard to stop it but he though its because i am scared of him and he pushed it to the extent.

I am very hopeful about the result but almost 8 weeks I don't have the verdict yet

Stay Calm and think over it.If you have rights he has too even if he cheated.
Closed Thread