Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2009, 12:59 PM

FL_Needs_To_Change has a spectacular aura aboutFL_Needs_To_Change has a spectacular aura about

PS
I'm guessing all requests were in writing for the documents?
Make sure to also put the payment in writing cc'd to the lawyer for future reference should you need it.
God forbid, I hope you don't you've been through enough.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:58 PM

#1StepMom is on a distinguished road

Of course, as is often the case, all recommendation in the non-custodial parent's favour were put in writing on the endorsement, and all recommendation in our favour were simply verbalized. Amazing!

We are not concerned with the birth certificate or passport. What we are concerned with are the extracurricular activities that my stepson's mom has signed him up for, and demands she receives 50% compensation the moment my fianc├ę finds a job, despite us having told her that we cannot afford such luxaries and will not be paying for them. (So she went and signed him up anyway and sent us the receipts "to pay when we can afford.")
Old 03-05-2009, 02:56 PM

FL_Needs_To_Change has a spectacular aura aboutFL_Needs_To_Change has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1StepMom View Post
(So she went and signed him up anyway and sent us the receipts "to pay when we can afford.")
So just ignore, .....I mean wait, until "you can afford" to pay it.
No sense rehashing things she apparently will not see reason over, why keep beating the dead horse?
Do yourself a favour, I know it's hard because it never seems to end, but put it to the side, call it a - I'll pay "when I can afford" it pile.
Closed Thread