Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 09:32 AM

scarycheri is on a distinguished road
Default responding to a response for motion to change

My husband filed a motion to change custody and access. Of course his ex responded to the motion with a claim of child support arrears. She claims he is $10k in arrears which is completely baseless.

They have been recalculating child support between themselves for years. We have correspondence going back 4 yrs as well as a letter dated September of this year agreeing to a new amount. In September 2011 an amended order for support was issued on consent. He approaches her every year with his income tax return and requests her information and receipts. Basically for the tax years 2010 & 2011 she refused to share her income information or receipts and waived her right to section 7 expenses. She is also trying to get him to pay a share of a educational assessment from 2010 even though she provided a copy of a letter she sent to my husband, with her affidavit, letting him know the cost and taking full responsibility for the cost.

My question is.....

Does my husband now have to file a response with this correspondence and proof that she already agreed to the amounts he paid?

If so, which form would he use to file this response?

Tried to keep it short this time
Closed Thread