Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2017, 12:39 AM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandem80 View Post
But that is why I am going to court cause I am unreasonably withholding consent. Lol I haven't even seen or heard of half these expense she is claiming since 2011. 2011 total for extracurricular is $100 that's $8/mo!!!
What do you mean you are unreasonably withheld consent? What does your final order say about S7? Did you ever agree to these expenses with a lawyer present? $8 a month? Not even worth my time on this thread or the waste of internet bandwidth or resources on ODF servers. Just take her little ceasers medium hot and ready pepperoni with crazy bread at the end of the month every month. that should shut her up.

Last edited by trinton; 06-19-2017 at 12:42 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:43 AM

Tandem80 is on a distinguished road

She is claiming she gives me all the receipts and I refuse payment and keep referring to the clause about asking for consent for any and all expenses. If failure to do do your not eligible for consent. She never asks me a damn thing saves receipts for years claims i unreasonably withheld consent. Yup!

I didn't agree to some expenses in the beginning (because they were not extraordinary) so she kept everything hoarded them for years and now bringing them forward.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:44 AM

Btw no i have never seen any of the receipts she brought forward. She is a pathological liar and gets away with everything.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
She is claiming she gives me all the receipts and I refuse payment and keep referring to the clause about asking for consent for any and all expenses. If failure to do do your not eligible for consent. She never asks me a damn thing saves receipts for years claims i unreasonably withheld consent. Yup!

I didn't agree to some expenses in the beginning (because they were not extraordinary) so she kept everything hoarded them for years and now bringing them forward.
Forgot what she says. She can say whatever she wants. Doesn't mean she's right or that she's telling the truth. . You would know what I mean if you ever read any of my ex's statements.

She has to prove you were being unreasonable.

what does your order say and what exactly is she seeking from you? and why are you opposing? I hope your answer is "Unfortunately after careful consideration, I disagree with this being necessary for our child.". Onus is on her to prove the expense was extraordinary and that you were being unreasonable.

Last edited by trinton; 06-19-2017 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:46 AM

Can u pm me?
Old 06-19-2017, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Btw no i have never seen any of the receipts she brought forward. She is a pathological liar and gets away with everything.
Then don't let her get away with this one.

No need to call her a liar. Just say you disagree with her testimony. ( polite way of calling BS on her)

Yes you can pm me (your court order s7 clause and costs she is seeking from you)

Last edited by trinton; 06-19-2017 at 12:55 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:04 PM

Pm sent Trinton.