Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2017, 10:29 AM

Rioe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
You did it wrong. Method easy: Use mysupportcalculator.ca

It would be $379 being paid to the other parent.
Do you know how they calculate that number? It isn't even close to anything I've come up with for a system.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:39 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

I would calculate it was mom pays full cs for kid 1 and then you subtract the amount for off set.

And I said the couple months thing in case kid 1 was simply doing it as acting out. Not that I think OP should be paying his ex full cs while its happening. Just that no cs should change hands.

Might want to also look up self employed income calculations. What your ex reports to cra is NOT what is used for child support. It even says it online if youre self employed. I would be challenging her on that.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:45 AM

cashcow4ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
You did it wrong. Method easy: Use mysupportcalculator.ca

It would be $379 being paid to the other parent.

This I could live with

Thank you everyone.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:47 AM

cashcow4ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
I would calculate it was mom pays full cs for kid 1 and then you subtract the amount for off set.

And I said the couple months thing in case kid 1 was simply doing it as acting out. Not that I think OP should be paying his ex full cs while its happening. Just that no cs should change hands.

Might want to also look up self employed income calculations. What your ex reports to cra is NOT what is used for child support. It even says it online if youre self employed. I would be challenging her on that.

I am trying to challenge her on it however sky is red, water is yellow and dirt is purple and there is not changing her mind. Looks like mediation is step one and see from there.