Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2016, 11:45 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
The girl that warned me that this forum was full of trolls who chomp at the bit every time they see an opportunity to make assumptions and practise their non-existent law degrees because IQ is too low to ever come close to any formal post secondary education, let alone a law degree.
We do practice good grammar, spelling and punctuation. Run along with your sentence if you don't like the free advice you are soliciting here from this community of lawless idiots.

We are simply a forum of monkey's bashing rocks into keyboards. Nothing on here is legal advice. Call a lawyer if you need legal advice.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 11-11-2016, 11:48 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
You made the comment about in sickness in health and tried to shame me for Lea I got him. I have self respect and that's why I left. My marriage contract does not allow for SS to be paid to either of us.

Now you Troll. Go back to your Nintendo and bleak meaningless life.
I strongly recommend seeking therapy. Arabian was simply stating that since it's a family law matter it will probably be treated as such. Turning things criminal often just leads to more conflict.

When my ex abducted our child she also took money from my account (we shared passwords for 8 years). I also contemplated criminal fraud charges but then ventured on to this site and was given very good advice. After speaking with my ex she deposited the money back in to my account and no charges laid.

What I did "not" do is go in attack mode like you. You're a very defensive, vulgar individual. Again, I strongly recommend therapy to help you regulate your emotions.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:49 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Rage quit! That is what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_S2HGpOJA