Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 11:43 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
None of what you are talking about is relevant . MY EX HUSBAND CASHED A CHECK THAT WAS NOT ADRESSED TO HIM!

The girl that warned me that this forum was full of trolls who chomp at the bit every time they see an opportunity to make assumptions and practise their non-existent law degrees because IQ is too low to ever come close to any formal post secondary education, let alone a law degree.
Feel better now?

Happy to respond to your question. Anytime!
Signed
Troll with non-existent law degree with low IQ and no formal post-secondary education.

Sheesh

Last edited by arabian; 11-10-2016 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:44 PM

Matilda is on a distinguished road

You made the comment about in sickness in health and tried to shame me for Lea I got him. I have self respect and that's why I left. My marriage contract does not allow for SS to be paid to either of us.

Now you Troll. Go back to your Nintendo and bleak meaningless life.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:47 PM

Matilda is on a distinguished road

I know your type. Hostile, bitter and low self esteem. Probably borderline personality - definitely failure to thrive. I'm sorry your parents didn't hug you enough.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:47 PM

Quote:
You made the comment about in sickness in health and tried to shame me for Lea I got him. I have self respect and that's why I left. My marriage contract does not allow for SS to be paid to either of us.

Now you Troll. Go back to your Nintendo and bleak meaningless life.
???

Nintendo? Do they still make Nintendo in 2016?
Old 11-10-2016, 11:52 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Wow. That escalated quickly.

Matilda, please refrain from personal attacks.

Your issue is unrelated to divorce in any way.

Curious though, as most insurance companies will only cover a current spouse and not a divorced spouse.

Either way, not a divorce issue.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:56 PM

Quote:
I know your type. Hostile, bitter and low self esteem. Probably borderline personality - definitely failure to thrive. I'm sorry your parents didn't hug you enough.
Okay you're going on my ignore list now. I won't be able to see any of your posts. Perhaps another troll on here will be able to help you.

Personally insulting me won't make your problems go away or your life better you know. I hope you find some happiness.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:14 AM

hopefull is on a distinguished road

Wow....holier than thou
Old 11-11-2016, 09:02 AM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Oh my... what just happened?

Matilda, your ex cashing the cheque has nothing to do with your divorce. If you want to press charges, speak to the police, no one here can help you with that.

However I think what posters were trying to help you with, was the fact that marriage contracts are thrown out all the time, most times they are not worth the paper they are written on, unless both parties are reasonable.

Let's all just stand tall today.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:30 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

I suspect that Matlida's ex used to post on this forum based on the story I am reading. Sounds very similar to that story...
Old 11-11-2016, 11:40 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's being investigated by my insurance company as they say it's fraud, no matter if the funds were technically his or not.
Well, I suspect that the crown won't bother as the ultimate destination of the funds were to be directed to him. How he received the funds may not weigh too heavily as "fraud".

Quote:
He cashed a check that was not his and possibly forged my signature.
Let the insurance company investigate the matter. They will get the check back as part of the process. If your signature is forged then the matter isn't "fraud" per-say but possibly forgery.

But, to be frank... Forgery isn't often prosecuted and especially if the funds were to be directed to him ultimately. Sure, it is annoying that this happened but, it isn't a huge issue. Nor would anyone see jail time for it.

People get off for forging prescriptions for narcotics all the time in this country. Based on that... I doubt that much will happen other than you being REALLY REALLY angry about it.

Quote:
What should I do legally. I've had it with his antics. I'm so mad I want him charged!
That is up to the Crown and not you. Ultimately, it is in the hands of the insurance company. Let them sort it out. The good news is you don't have to give him the money. He already got it.

Quote:
Anyone else here ever have a check forged or any other criminal behaviour?
Ultimately, the funds were to be directed to him. If he gets them directly or indirectly through you as a gate keeper what is the difference? That is the question the crown is really going to deal with on fraud. If he forged your signature he will get a slap on the hand. Especially if he is disabled.

Good Luck!
Tayken