Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2016, 10:17 PM

Bellbaby is on a distinguished road
Default Financial Disclosure

My ex husband has obtained new employment, but a management position (promotion) six months ago approximately. I have asked him for updated financial information for months now, with no response. I filed an application with the court. He competed his reply, but not his financial disclosure.

We are in superior court as we also have a piece of property co-owned/managed. Therefore no first appearance, just a case conference, settlement conference, then trial of required.

What can I do, if he does not file his financial disclosure?

The trial coordinator said she cannot file a case conference if he has not completed his financials. Can I bring forth some type of motion?