Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2011, 06:59 PM

Exquizique is on a distinguished road

If only more bull-headed ex-spouses were as level-headed as you are, billm ...sigh ...
Old 11-09-2011, 07:39 PM

LostFather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman View Post
ok maybe I should have made this clear from the get go so there is no question as to my stance on this. I do not pay SS nor does my bf pay SS nor do I accept SS. I do not think that this is automatic that when a marriage dissolves is one person entitled to SS. Has zero to do with CS. Every child deserves support of both parents (emotionally, physically and finacially)
I am pissed at people who think they have an eternal right to get SS. Like the business transaction example previously stated.
Spouse A hires Spouse B. Business transaction goes sour so Spouse A fires Spouse B. Spouse A gives Spouse B "severance/SS" but only for certain amount of time. Sounds fair. This crap about Spouse B entitled to receive severance indefinately give it up! And like my original post you cant tell me any different it equates to being on the system but Spouse B is on Spouse A bank role system and not self sufficient.

That is my rant and I see many of you on here have the same opinion. I think Family Courts should relook at this and remove their head from the sand. Spouse B (male or female) is very capable of making a living. I did read a post on here where spouse b (wife) stays home to raise kids but hen poster goes on to say for 20 years??????? WTF????????? did they have 6 children 5 years apart....being housewife or househusband to take care of children doesnt mean you stay that way when children are gone..STAY HOME TO TAKE CARE OF CHILDREN!!!They are gone now time for you to get going on with your life which usually means get a job!!! (curious how many feathers I have ruffled this time)
Men have been paying this for decades. It is only recently that woman have been seeing another side of the equal rights song and dance and they don't like it. So now whats to be done?...yell, kick and scream about how unfair it is.

The cs and ss has some serious issues period. Only now when some woman have to pay that we see the outrage. ....from who??? Women lol.

Don't get me wrong I like your arguments and I agree. I do not get or pay ss either.
Closed Thread