Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2016, 05:14 PM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

There really is no way to deal with it... you have to pay, one way or another. Arabian gave you advice and you didn't like it.

I also call bullcrap on your welfare... you can get room and board payments and such on welfare. This I KNOW for a fact... I had my cousin living with us for 6 months, I took her to welfare, she received $400 for room and board, plus another $400 for her to live on. Sorry but you are not the first to come here crying the blues about not being able to find a job and not being able to afford CS (Child Support). It happens more often than you think.

I just don't believe when people say they can't find ANYTHING. There is always something, even minimum wage jobs. No judge is going to accept the fact you are not working, whatever excuse you may give.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:26 PM

Imputed is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you not read English from previous posts?

It seems a bit odd as you seem to be responding as so.

Please clarify
Old 11-11-2016, 05:32 PM

ifonlyihadknown is on a distinguished road

Sorry that I can't offer advices but I do feel for you.

I'm a 50+ professional and have to make huge SS payments. If I ever loose my job I would be in deep shit. I've seen enough of family law to expect no mercy from the system.

Hopefully you get some useful advice from the forum.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:03 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imputed View Post
Can you not read English from previous posts?

It seems a bit odd as you seem to be responding as so.

Please clarify
You received advice, opinion and perspective based on the information you provided. Perhaps it isn't what you were looking for but with limited information, that's all that anyone can offer.

So far, you have discounted all of the advice, options, information and perspective people took the time to offer you. You have a problem for every solution.

You are rude to those who took the time to answer your post and then insist they are 'banned forever' because you 'want them to be'.

You seem very negative, demanding and controlling and perhaps THAT is impeding your progress. Nobody is getting 'banned forever' because you demand it.

You need to take a step back, breathe, and actually look at some of the advice given to you and perhaps think of how you can make it work for you rather than finding reasons why it wouldn't.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:33 PM

Rioe will become famous soon enough

Retail places looking for Christmas season employees might be the best place to not run into that 'probably leave in a few months' problem.

And yeah, I think something has gone terribly wrong with the system if you are still being imputed an income for being underemployed when you have all that documentation about your futile job search. Did they not believe you in court?
Old 11-12-2016, 02:43 PM

Imputed is an unknown quantity at this point

You people really are something quite disgusting with few exceptions.

I came here out of desperation and not wishing to discuss details of the divorce as I said but to try to find out what will happen now with enforcement at a very difficult, indeed nearly impossible time in my life when I'm almost next to suicidal but what I get from most including a "moderator" instead is bullshit judgements without even any real or detailed facts, pandering, childish statements about "getting a job", insults and attempts at lectures. Seriously? You claim to be a place to find advice but this is what I receive instead? Not one of you has even attempted to answer my only question excepting one person!

Just FYI to you all, even my ex admitted on the stand that I'm not unemployed on purpose and everyone ..EVERYONE admitted I've no capacity to pay but this still happened.

You can all go fuck yourselves. Your forum is as worthless as your opinions.

Liars and thieves in the service of liars and thieves.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:09 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Here is the information on the VAPS at the Family Responsibility Office (FRO) Ontario:

Paying arrears | Ministry of Community and Social Services

I realize you are overwhelmed now.

All maintenance enforcement agencies across the country have a standard collection process whereby they send out letters which are designed to grab your attention.

The collection process escalates slowly. There are many options available to you but best to contact and register with FRO. Either you or your ex can register with FRO. You might find by doing this that it relieves some stress. Once you are registered with FRO you will have no reason to communicate with your ex. Many people find this helpful.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:39 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Not sure what 'service ' you think the members here are in, but I'm sure we'll all be over here fucking ourselves.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:24 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
Not sure what 'service ' you think the members here are in, but I'm sure we'll all be over here fucking ourselves.
LOL now that's funny!
Old 11-14-2016, 09:57 AM

truetoyourself is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imputed View Post
You people really are something quite disgusting with few exceptions.

I came here out of desperation and not wishing to discuss details of the divorce as I said but to try to find out what will happen now with enforcement at a very difficult, indeed nearly impossible time in my life when I'm almost next to suicidal but what I get from most including a "moderator" instead is bullshit judgements without even any real or detailed facts, pandering, childish statements about "getting a job", insults and attempts at lectures. Seriously? You claim to be a place to find advice but this is what I receive instead? Not one of you has even attempted to answer my only question excepting one person!

Just FYI to you all, even my ex admitted on the stand that I'm not unemployed on purpose and everyone ..EVERYONE admitted I've no capacity to pay but this still happened.

You can all go fuck yourselves. Your forum is as worthless as your opinions.

Liars and thieves in the service of liars and thieves.
I have been reading your concerns. I feel for you, I really do. I may be headed down the same slippery slope as you, I am not sure. It is stressing me out too. And I work and don't know how this is going to turn out.

Pardon me if this is going to be repeating a little, since you aren't working, aren't you eligible for legal aid or www.justicenet.ca ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk