Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2017, 09:47 PM

Tandem80 is on a distinguished road
Default Court need help with case law

I am heading to court. Just got served and prepared a response to my ex wife's affidavit. So many lies she has told. I have plenty of exhibits to show emails, text messages and bank records.

What I need is the best case law regarding extra-ordinary extra-curricular activities. First she has brought forward receipts I have never seen and for activities she has never made me aware of. I would also argue they are not extraordinary in any way. She wants to be able to hand me a receipt and I pay no questions asked. Can that happen?

In her affidavit she said she wants a budget for sports per child per year. We emailed her telling her we are in agreement to that so let's do it. She states she wants a meeting with the lawyers. I think it's a waste of lawyers fees. Especially when I am agreeable to what she is wanting? Can I ask for her to pay my lawyer fees since she is clearly being unreasonable?
Old 06-05-2017, 09:22 AM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Do you have a separation agreement already?
Old 06-05-2017, 09:43 AM

Tandem80 is on a distinguished road

Yes I do. Since 2010.

We are to seek consent for contribution for any Section 7 expenses prior to them being made. She claims she does not need my consent for Section 7 re:extra-ordinary, extra curricular as they are not a choice or an option.