Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 03:40 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayD View Post
No blame. We are responsible for our own actions, no one else's. You cannot change how others treat you but you can change how you react to the treatment.
You can also change how you treat/view your "mistakes" and see the grey and good in things versus a more "black and white" argument. Everyone makes mistakes.

As in another thread you have claimed you wished your ex-partner had physically abused you... To prove that this person was really who you were trying to project them as... Maybe you are trying to find a reason (mistake) for your own personal problems. Often, the person that treats someone the worst is themselves...

Good Luck!
Tayken

RE: http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...01/index3.html

Last edited by Tayken; 08-03-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:52 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
You can also change how you treat/view your "mistakes" and see the grey and good in things versus a more "black and white" argument. Everyone makes mistakes.

As in another thread you have claimed you wished your ex-partner had physically abused you... To prove that this person was really who you were trying to project them as... Maybe you are trying to find a reason (mistake) for your own personal problems. Often, the person that treats someone the worst is themselves...

Good Luck!
Tayken
I never refer to a relationship as a "mistake" I prefer to call it a learning experience. With each one I grow and learn.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:55 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
I never refer to a relationship as a "mistake" I prefer to call it a learning experience. With each one I grow and learn.
That is the most positive way to view it in my opinion. Especially when children are involved and the parents still need to raise their children. Just because you are separated and/or divorced doesn't mean you are still not family.

It is a very healthy way to view things. But, one would assume that SOTS based on your posts to this site on a regular basis.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Closed Thread