Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2010, 03:02 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysneed View Post
Yeah, you give really good advice...lol quite frankly you act like you know what a Judge is going to rule out baseless or not, and what you keep calling whining and complaining, the Judge doesn't so who are you? miss i want 40/60 because i dont know if 50/50 is in the best interests (Ok? whaaaat!!! did i miss something? who's the angry person?) and you'd rather look better than your kids to maintain your spending habits, and oh i really like this one "CHILD Support is the mothers money" you don't ask for child support only to buy a boats,cars etc. and put your kids in lower quality clothes if you don't need to so Please Lady, the big difference between me and you is; I am fighting for more equality in which would be in my child's best interests and a bonus for both parents to get to see their child not your or my, Grow up and no one gets to lose a second. yes i am disappointed not angry because it isn't this way. So just be glad you have what you have which is more than a lot of people and it isn't easy, so why make it harder, the most i can say is you have the option of take or losing those seconds your lucky and insensitive at this point what ever, take it anyway you want i'll still read every post with an open mind ....!!
Thank you. You have just proven my point and everyone else's on here.

Your opinion on me cannot be made by searching through my own posts to bash me over the head with. There are good reasons why I struggle with my decision, and I have the support of several people on here who's opinion I value. Yours I do not.

I have not asked for your opinion, nor do I think it is valid. You are angry, destructive and if this is the kind of person you show to your ex and child then there is a good reason for the situation you find yourself in.

Get yourself some legal help. mental help whatever. If you have some constuctive advice, provide it. But bashing me, or the other posters because you can't handle any opinion other than yours is vindictive and childish.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:06 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Am I the only one who has noticed the absence of angry responses to the MEN who have disagreed with him or snarky comments about the men who recieve support?

Billie, you have done a great job ensuring fairness and equality for your family, your child, yourself and your ex. I applaud you for the amount of time you spend considering what is the best choice and most fair for all of you. Kudos to you!
Old 06-29-2010, 03:07 PM

Thanks Blink!

I actually VALUE your opinion!
Old 06-29-2010, 03:09 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

You're very welcome!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:01 PM

jaysneed is on a distinguished road

And it is funny the same 2 people who want to take the father's rights away from their children are the ones giving advice. Everyone who wants all rights stripped away from their ex speak to Billiechic and BlinkandImgone. What have you guys posted that was in the best interest of your children. You may have won your battle now but when the truth and one day it will come out, will backfire on you.
Advice to everyone stay faithful and really think and put your children first.
Do they really need you getting advice from people who took the other parents rights away all for what? Just for extra money in your pocket. Thats the best interest for your child.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:41 PM

That's quite the accusation to make there, big man. Got any proof to back that up? Post ONE quote from any thread where I have stated, implied or hinted at any such thing either in reference to my own situation or anyone else's. If you can find ONE single reference as such then i will retract evey word I've directed to you.

I'll wait.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:59 PM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysneed View Post
And it is funny the same 2 people who want to take the father's rights away from their children are the ones giving advice. Everyone who wants all rights stripped away from their ex speak to Billiechic and BlinkandImgone. What have you guys posted that was in the best interest of your children. You may have won your battle now but when the truth and one day it will come out, will backfire on you.
Advice to everyone stay faithful and really think and put your children first.
Do they really need you getting advice from people who took the other parents rights away all for what? Just for extra money in your pocket. Thats the best interest for your child.
Actually, I took a fair amount of time and typed out quite a response which I consider advice. Whether you choose to read and take it in is your choice.

But that said, I don't know how much more I will be giving as you don't seem to want to listen.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
That's quite the accusation to make there, big man. Got any proof to back that up? Post ONE quote from any thread where I have stated, implied or hinted at any such thing either in reference to my own situation or anyone else's. If you can find ONE single reference as such then i will retract evey word I've directed to you.

I'll wait.
I second that. Do the same for me.

You are not the first angry poster on here who feels threatened by a couple of women with both intelligence and compassion.
Closed Thread