Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2011, 10:44 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

canadamama, you have been around here for a little more than a month.

There must be well over 100,000 posts on this site. You must be a VERY quick study and a VERY quick reader, because from here it would a lot longer than that to actually come to an informed opinion.

Contrary to your statements above, it is you doing the attacking when you play that sad "the big bad men are beating up the women" card.

It's very convenient to pretend that we are all beating up the women. It's cloaks your own abusiveness quite nicely, n'est ce pas?
Old 04-03-2011, 10:47 AM

Gary M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis68 View Post
Wow!! Don't you guys think that I am hurting more than enough??
If you don't get your head out of your ass and stand tall, you will be hurting more than now, and more than you thought possible.

We're all in the same boat - that's why we're here.

Cheers!

Gary
Old 04-03-2011, 10:48 AM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadtotheend View Post
Contrary to your statements above, it is you doing the attacking when you play that sad "the big bad men are beating up the women" card.
Stop picking on me!!! ::wail::

Old 04-03-2011, 10:48 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadamama View Post
People who come here are vulnerable, and they come here seeking support and information.
Oh sorry, I didn't realize we are here to coddle the hurt.

I thought that this was a site offering legal advice about separation and divorce.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:50 AM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurb on front page
The Forums at OttawaDivorce.com are staffed by experienced social workers who are specially trained to answer all questions in a sensitive and compassionate manner.
Sorry, I missed that part.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess View Post
Sorry, I missed that part.
WWWWWOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWEEEEE!!!!

YYYYEEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAWWWWW

Say hello to Grandma!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:58 AM

canadamama is an unknown quantity at this point

Care to tell me HOW I am wrong? I am yet to see a reasoned or carefully thought-out response in this thread. Simply stating that I am wrong is meaningless. I'm NOT wrong, and saying I am doesn't make it so. If you want to assert that I am wrong, go ahead and read what I am actually asking, read through the thread, and find examples of statements that were helpful and respectful, or actually explain how statements like "I see a career pattern here lol", or "good luck in your future divorces" are anything other than mean-spirited and deliberately hurtful attacks.

The OP in this thread didn't ask to be coddled. She WAS asking for "legal advice about separation and divorce" - instead she got attacked.

I never claimed to have read all of the posts on this board - I claimed to have seen a trend. I could go and gather quotes from various threads to illustrate that trend, but this one stands as a perfect example of exactly what I am talking about.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:01 AM

Oh so your judgement of this forum is based on a sampling of the material here?

Are you sure that your sample was representative of the popluation at large? Do you have even a modest understanding of statistics and sampling?

Or are you projecting?

Quit crying lady. It's not a good look for you.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:10 AM

canadamama is an unknown quantity at this point

OK here's a question then.

IS this forum an appropriate place for women to come seeking information about their entitlement to spousal support?

If yes, could someone please direct me to any thread in which this matter is discussed without her character being attacked? Honestly, I have done a lot of reading here, and I haven't found one yet.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:15 AM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

So...you want someone to do the work for you?
Closed Thread