Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2017, 01:59 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehmehmeh View Post
Thanks. Its not for me, its for my friend and its in ns. He knew she was on welfare but didnt know anything about the child support needing to be claimed until she texted him that message.
I would be acting as a witness if he chooses to go that route, so would 3 others. We just cant confirm the amount he gave her. He's working on getting bank statements. An i appriciate everyone input on this matter

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
as a witness to what? You cannot confirm how much he gave her. As for bank statements if he paid in cash how can he prove the money withdrawn that day was given to her? I can withdraw money and say I did something with it but instead blew it on something else.