Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2017, 05:06 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Sending dirty laundry to the other parent is .... well... a bit off-putting is it not? You say this is something that has been done for several years. How bizarre.
Do your guests bring their dirty laundry to your place as well for your g/f to do? Can I bring my laundry to your place for your g/f to do?

Have kids change clothes outside or in the garage... then tell your g/f to put on surgical gloves (which you can purchase at any drugstore) and lift the offensive articles into a separate laundry basket (only used for offensive things such as these). If she doesn't want to use the surgical gloves she can simply use kitchen tongs to pick them up and scoot them into the washing machine.

Before you go into court with something like this perhaps have children allergy tested?

Hives could be stress-related. Good thing kids aren't bed-wetters.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:42 AM

Asphenaz is on a distinguished road
Default Parent Sending Allergens Home Intentionally

My STBX did the same thing, my mom and sister have alergies to scents. My S12 has asthma.

As you did, i politely requested that she try not to use scented detergent and for a while she drenched the clothes in it.

Like was mentioned, IF itís on purpose itís a trap. Your choice to fall for it or not.

My kids are used to changing when they get home / before they hug grandma or visit their aunt. We are used to airing out the clothes or laundering them.

Since the STBX didnít get what she wanted she moved on to another tactic.

Save your energy for the bigger battles ahead and learn to let go of the little things. Even after the dust of separation has fallen you will still need to deal with the ex best learn to now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk