Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 05:13 PM

nomad is on a distinguished road

sorry Arabian , your assumptions about my finaces are incorrect and 1 point i must make is she is not following the court order we had established a pick up point at the 3 hour point in travel and cost expense , she is now refusing to meet at ,
Old 11-18-2017, 08:22 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately there are a number of things that are an issue now. 1. You werent able to stop the move. She left without your permission and established a status quo. 2. You can’t enforce her meeting you and she knows it. 3. Your son is 14 and able to make the decision to not see you.

This entire situation is stacked against you. Even if she was still in town you could struggle with him not wanting to see you because hes a teen.

I dont know what your court date is for but you may be able to use this but again a judge cant make a teen do what he doesnt want and your ex knows this.