Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2017, 11:52 AM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
Blah blah blah... Arabian has proved the appropriate advice already. My point about wanting to continue conflict is supported by the multiple responses from the OP. Looking to debate everything... Typical response from someone addicted to conflict.
I don't think OP was looking to debate anything. Quite the contrary, seems you were the one creating conflict by accusing him of wanting to control his ex's time when he just simply asked a simply question.

It doesn't surprise me, you really enjoy labeling everyone as high conflict. But I don't think you see yourself continuing the conflict and putting multiple responses stating the same thing over and over and over again, which by your own definition, would label you as someone addicted to conflict. To that this is what I say:

Old 10-20-2017, 02:18 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdXRDTglqE

I'm Pickel Rick.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:28 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Old 10-20-2017, 04:07 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past