Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 04:44 PM

kidsRworthit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Custody Evaluators - your insight?

Gooday All,

Haven't seen my boy since Dec. 16 due to parental influence/alienation, although my ex and myself have a status quo EOW parenting schedule (16 mths. (and agreed on Christmas holiday parenting schedule).
My S9 hasn't followed the EOW status quo schedule my ex and myself have been following.

The situation intensified over past couple months, and now a private custody evaluator (social assist) has been recommended due to my ex filing motions to be heard at March 7 court date.
Firstly, does anyone have experience with the following Ottawa Custody Evaluators:

1. Marie Paule Lafleur
2. Chantal Bourgeois
3. Victoria Norguard
4. Sandra Levesque

Both parties' representation must agree to the use the CE. Alternatively, can you recommend one who has proven fair and no nonsense?
Old 01-22-2013, 05:00 PM

FB_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthom View Post
Gooday All,

Haven't seen my boy since Dec. 16 due to parental influence/alienation, although my ex and myself have a status quo EOW parenting schedule (16 mths. (and agreed on Christmas holiday parenting schedule).
My S9 hasn't followed the EOW status quo schedule my ex and myself have been following.

The situation intensified over past couple months, and now a private custody evaluator (social assist) has been recommended due to my ex filing motions to be heard at March 7 court date.
Firstly, does anyone have experience with the following Ottawa Custody Evaluators:

1. Marie Paule Lafleur
2. Chantal Bourgeois
3. Victoria Norguard
4. Sandra Levesque

Both parties' representation must agree to the use the CE. Alternatively, can you recommend one who has proven fair and no nonsense?
You might be able to get some insight with their past cases on CanLII.

1. Marie Paule Lafleur

CanLII - Search all CanLII Databases

2. Chantal Bourgeois

3. Victoria Norguard

4. Sandra Levesque

Closed Thread