Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2017, 01:31 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

With regards to your move OP you should read this thread I just posted:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...ou-move-20734/

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 01-26-2017, 03:34 PM

Tatyana K is on a distinguished road

thanks I read and I would say with mother like that I agree with the judge...
Old 01-26-2017, 08:27 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatyana K View Post
father just said that child wants to spend more time with him....this was his only argument why ocl should be involved.
Sounds like a good reason to me.

Quote:
Who wants stranger in their house doing fishing expedition while child is doing totally fine
The father wants it, to further explain how his child should be granted the opportunity for an equal relationship with him. I'm no fan of the OCL either .. I had a quack .. so I agree the father should have found another way to fight for his child.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:15 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Sounds like a good reason to me.

The father wants it, to further explain how his child should be granted the opportunity for an equal relationship with him. I'm no fan of the OCL either .. I had a quack .. so I agree the father should have found another way to fight for his child.
What would that other way be? I haven't found that and am getting ready to file my next motion which is going to be an OCL motion.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2017, 10:17 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have to generalize my experience with OCL and I'm certainly not giving you legal advice to not pursue the OCL, mine was just super bananas.

How do you fight it without OCL?

1. Through being completely reasonable,

Keep offering resolution after resolution. (offer to: pay for OFW.com accounts, exchange parenting plans, attend counselling, mediate, etc)

2. Have good evidence to back up your claims (i.e - accused of drugs = hair folicle ; Violent = clean police record, no patterns or history, etc.

3. Best Interests: ALWAYS form your affidavit's para's around the child's best interests. Find EVERY angle that maximum contact would benefit the child (homework, community, friends, sports, positive disciplining, maintain bond, etc).

Destroy credibility:
For the most part, ignore the attacks and insults from the OP .. they're digging their own hole. Judges can spot the "real" bullies via courtroom behaviors/emotional affidavits. The great thing about lying is that holes and inconsistencies are often left....or the OP keeps forgetting their story. That's why I was confident in my case .. the truth was always easy to remember.

4. GO Above and Beyond:
Provide pics of you and child, take parenting after separation courses, first aid courses, move closer, etc.

5. Call their bluff:

Many bare their fangs for trial but it's a hoax. A scare tactic to get you to agree to something, avoiding the agony of a long, emotional, "expensive", drawn out trial. If they want trial....give them one ... and one they won't forget.

Even if you lose, you gave the fight of your life to spend more time with your child....THAT"S what a great parent does in my books.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
You don't have to generalize my experience with OCL and I'm certainly not giving you legal advice to not pursue the OCL, mine was just super bananas.

How do you fight it without OCL?

1. Through being completely reasonable,

Keep offering resolution after resolution. (offer to: pay for OFW.com accounts, exchange parenting plans, attend counselling, mediate, etc)

2. Have good evidence to back up your claims (i.e - accused of drugs = hair folicle ; Violent = clean police record, no patterns or history, etc.

3. Best Interests: ALWAYS form your affidavit's para's around the child's best interests. Find EVERY angle that maximum contact would benefit the child (homework, community, friends, sports, positive disciplining, maintain bond, etc).

Destroy credibility:
For the most part, ignore the attacks and insults from the OP .. they're digging their own hole. Judges can spot the "real" bullies via courtroom behaviors/emotional affidavits. The great thing about lying is that holes and inconsistencies are often left....or the OP keeps forgetting their story. That's why I was confident in my case .. the truth was always easy to remember.

4. GO Above and Beyond:
Provide pics of you and child, take parenting after separation courses, first aid courses, move closer, etc.

5. Call their bluff:

Many bare their fangs for trial but it's a hoax. A scare tactic to get you to agree to something, avoiding the agony of a long, emotional, "expensive", drawn out trial. If they want trial....give them one ... and one they won't forget.

Even if you lose, you gave the fight of your life to spend more time with your child....THAT"S what a great parent does in my books.
There is always the possibility of OCL taking my side. People usually do when they hear about all of abuse allegations against me.

Old 01-26-2017, 11:27 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
What would that other way be? I haven't found that and am getting ready to file my next motion which is going to be an OCL motion.
I don't recommend you do that. Rely upon real evidence. OCL is a waste of time.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
I don't recommend you do that. Rely upon real evidence. OCL is a waste of time.
And what sort of evidence can I use to prove my child wants more time with me?