Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2015, 04:40 PM

wetsnot is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting for judges decision

I attended a motion on August 20. The judge said she needed a couple of days before she would make her decision. She said she would email both parties with her new orders. I haven't received any email yet and wondering what I should do. I'm self- repped.

Thanks
Old 09-07-2015, 06:58 PM

Dadx5 is on a distinguished road

It can take a while. I had to wait a few months for the judge to send me their decision. I would check with the court house every so often to make sure that it hasn't been released and you were missed someway.