Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2017, 03:25 PM

Ange71727 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange71727 View Post
I told you before that I have an offer that will increase holiday/summer access. Plus lower support payments. He is probably going to go for it. And if not, then so be it. I am no fool LF. I am not going to agree to any percentages on a public forum. Nice try. What would a lawyer say to that?....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh brother, have a nice afternoon LF.
I have a laundry pile the size of Everest that I need to tackle before the kids come home. I will be sure to have all my facts and details presented perfectly in the courtroom where it actually matters. Thanks for twisting it all around though to suit your argument. Helps me to better prepare.

Old 01-29-2017, 03:26 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh brother, have a nice afternoon LF.
I have a laundry pile the size of Everest that I need to tackle before the kids come home. I will be sure to have all my facts and details presented perfectly in the courtroom where it actually matters. Thanks for twisting it all around though to suit your argument. Helps me to better prepare.

I haven't twisted....I've QUOTED. Nice try.
Old 01-29-2017, 03:38 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
I told you before that I have an offer that will increase holiday/summer access. Plus lower support payments. He is probably going to go for it. And if not, then so be it. I am no fool LF. I am not going to agree to any percentages on a public forum. Nice try. What would a lawyer say to that?....

If I was a lawyer, I would say, the father needs to first establish a material change in circumstances.

That being said, can we turn the focus onto the issue of material change in circumstances and leave the percentage arguments in the 50/50 thread?
Old 01-29-2017, 03:40 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep .. I have laundry also (bigger than Everst), then cook supper .. then the gym ... then help an autistic boy for a few hours. My off weekend with D5. I'm outtie.

Good Luck Ange. Hope you know we're just trying to help. You'll be bullet proof in court after ODF.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:19 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

This thread has officially become useless... Time to close it I say.
Old 01-29-2017, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Jeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
This thread has officially become useless... Time to close it I say.
Good call. Done.