Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2017, 01:08 AM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
expert was paid by her. at least that what he said - I am on retainer...
there is a saying - you can find an expert for anything you need so ...
I meant (as a joke) he was being paid under table by you to work in your favour . Good on the expert for being honest and blunt about the mother's situation.

Do you think they(the courts) will give her another chance?
Old 05-16-2017, 01:10 AM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
I meant (as a joke) he was being paid under table by you to work in your favour . Good on the expert for being honest and blunt about the mother's situation.

Do you think they will give her another chance?
Hopefully not
but if they do I am done - and not coming to court anymore. They can do whatever they want.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:45 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

I understand completely how you feel WD. If my ex were to take me back to court again I think I'd probably throw in the towel and say "do whatever makes you happy"... "I'm done." I think I'd just let the judge make a decision on basis of my ex's submission (which is always incomplete, nonsensical). I would possibly submit something in writing but then again.. maybe not.

Life is short .. you do what you can do. Of course my situation doesn't involve children. However, I'm getting older and I find time to be more and more important. Going on a nice picnic sounds much more desirable than going to court. I may have a lighter meal to pack in my picnic basket but I would have much more time to enjoy the sunshine without court in my life.