Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/)
-   Divorce & Family Law (http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f3/)
-   -   Trial in 10 days... (http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f3/trial-10-days-21001/)

vocalfather 05-05-2017 03:42 PM

Trial in 10 days...

The day has finally come. The prep is insane. Anyone who's been through this have any good advice? This has been 7+ yrs in the making...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trinton 05-05-2017 11:40 PM

Good to hear you've finally made it. I've still got a long way to go. I've never been to a trial. Big mistake but I am going for one this time around if I have to. I think WD has his 3rd trial on Monday. He would probably be your best resource.

vocalfather 05-05-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trinton (Post 220234)
Good to hear you've finally made it. I've still got a long way to go. I've never been to a trial. Big mistake but I am going for one this time around if I have to. I think WD has his 3rd trial on Monday. He would probably be your best resource.

3rd trial?! Oh man. Hopefully I do hear from him. All the best, Trinton! I'm going to attempt to update when I can.

WorkingDAD 05-06-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vocalfather (Post 220235)
3rd trial?! Oh man. Hopefully, I do hear from him. All the best, Trinton! I'm going to attempt to update when I can.

What do you want to hear? If that when you start to prepare for the trial I have to tell you are very late ...

vocalfather 05-06-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 220282)
What do you want to hear? If that when you start to prepare for the trial I have to tell you are very late ...

I'm sorry I don't quite follow your comment...

WorkingDAD 05-06-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vocalfather (Post 220283)
I'm sorry I don't quite follow your comment...

If trial in 10 day and you just start preparing for the trial you are behind

vocalfather 05-06-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 220285)
If trial in 10 day and you just start preparing for the trial you are behind

I never actually said that at all in this thread. It's all good. Thx WorkingDAD.

WorkingDAD 05-06-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vocalfather (Post 220286)
I never actually said that at all in this thread. It's all good. Thx WorkingDAD.

that how I read it. No worries if it all good :) I wish I have your confidence :)

vocalfather 05-06-2017 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingDAD (Post 220287)
that how I read it. No worries if it all good :) I wish I have your confidence :)

No confidence here at all. 7 yrs of hell. Ready for this to be over with. Is it my understanding this is your third trial? I guess I was just hoping to hear from others as to what to expect, etc.

trinton 05-07-2017 02:22 AM

I would suggest attending and watching trials at your local courthouse if possible. You wouldn't want to be the dear in a headlight.