Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2017, 10:22 AM

sunnyday123 is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I am sure ex understood access changed to every two Saturdays.

For instance, there is not one single Friday he came to pick up the child at school since the school started or since February 2017. With the previous access, he was supposed to pick up the child every two Fridays from school directly. We are in November and school started beginning of September for this year only.

So, I did not refuse access, because he was not even supposed to ask for the child from myself. He would pick him up from school. Is is a good example for why I believe he was convinced as myself access changed?

Another example would be the OCL report indicates access is every two Saturdays. It is true this is my own statement quoted by the OCL report. The OCL is however supposed to read the file and check, I suppose. Nobody contested that, not even my ex.

So, even if I do not have an order from the settlement conference, everything which happened after shows both parties understood access changed. Am I right? Thank you.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well if he hasn't showed up to pick up child from school, then how are you in contempt? Did you start showing up on Fridays earlier than him and not allow him to pickup ? Does school have any confirmation of him attending on Fridays to pickup child ? You might be able to just say that he stopped showing up on Fridays after a settlement conference given a judges comments.

OCL shouldn't be just quoting what you say. It must be confirmed by both parents. OCL isn't a trial judge and can't decide who is right and who is wrong. They can write their opinions but those opinions can be dismissed as hearsay.

If there was no order that stated access is changed to Saturdays, then it wasn't changed to saturdays.

My question is, was there ever a order that stated access is From Fridays? Why was it "reduced" to begin with ?