Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2017, 01:27 PM

Vector is on a distinguished road
Default Stuck in MH

Looking for some quick thoughts.

Coles Notes

Separated March 2016 still in MH
Tried initiating Collaborative...ex took 3 months to get a lawyer, on legal aid, refused to sell home or even get it appraised to start info gathering.

FACs investigation from yelling at me in front of kids repeatedly to move out among other verbal bullying episodes in from of children..this after a cease and desist letter was issued.

Second investigation imitated anonymously. Investigation valid concens were real...but risk to manage low as kids seemed to be coping.

By December I submit court app as nothing is moving and realize it wont for a collaborative process. Asking for SC based on emotional and verbal abuse. She changes lawyer or hers has dropped her...not sure.

She is now telling kids I am evil and she may leave them, may have to move out of province. Another FACS investigation including this after ex leaves a hickey mark on sons neck.

No charges pressed but emotional and verbal abuse verified by interview with kids by FACS. Ongoing monitoring of situation.

First CC approaching but tension in home is unbelievable.

In meantime I pay for everything and watch kids half the time, leave other half to minimize tension. Ex works minimum retail hours.

Still want to avoid trial and physically seperate asap as situation is not good for kids and affecting.

Recommendations for how to approach CC. Thinking of at least making some resonable financial settlement offers prior to CC so hopefully all we have is custody to contend.

Seeing lawyer soon.

Tags
facs, marital home, stalling, stuck