Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2015, 12:24 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Subsection 45(3) of the Health Professions Procedural Code (the "Code") - I believe this is the part. Don't have it in front of me.

I asked my boss to prescribe me some corticosteroid cream for my foot one time. Not a chance. I had to go elsewhere. Pharmacies are pretty sophisticated nowadays as well. In Alberta the pharmacists can write prescriptions. They are extremely cautious. Everything is online and there are more and more checks and balances.

If I were the poster I'd be more concerned about the psychiatrist having access to children's health records. I don't know what sort of regulations or preventative measures are in place in Ontario but I'd be curious as to the shrink/doc using his ULI number and accessing children's health/mental health records. Maybe I'm being way too paranoid here but if the doc is brazen enough to bang a former patient then one wonders if he's stepping over the line in looking at kid's health records. I'd check it out somehow. Don't know how you can do that there (Ontario).

Inappropriately accessing health records is another big no-no in the medical community. How readily available are health records there these days? I believe someone posted a year ago that just laboratory testing is on electronic records.

I think it might be worthwhile to inquire about these matters and at the very least get a "red flag" put on the good doctor's ULI.

Here is another "reprimand" from the College (Ontario):

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/oncpsd/...resultIndex=13

Last edited by arabian; 07-22-2015 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:47 AM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

Barking up the wrong tree. If anything, discussing this in court will make you look crazy. The marriage is over that is all that matters, nobody cares who is screwing who.