Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2017, 05:39 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Pay stubs would/should likely reveal her overtime. Motion for full disclosure including, but not limited to, pay-stubs for period xyz to xyz.

The thing is that if she files her taxes every year the amounts are scrubbed into one amount on T4 which may equate to her working for a lower wage (you may or may not want to do this). Some people have flexibility with their employers and work double shifts to "bank" time off to be taken later.

What exactly are you trying to prove? Why would working double-shifts incriminate oneself? Without knowing what you are trying to prove it kinda sounds a bit petty.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:33 AM

plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
Pay stubs would/should likely reveal her overtime. Motion for full disclosure including, but not limited to, pay-stubs for period xyz to xyz.

The thing is that if she files her taxes every year the amounts are scrubbed into one amount on T4 which may equate to her working for a lower wage (you may or may not want to do this). Some people have flexibility with their employers and work double shifts to "bank" time off to be taken later.

What exactly are you trying to prove? Why would working double-shifts incriminate oneself? Without knowing what you are trying to prove it kinda sounds a bit petty.
That she clearly has the ability to work.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:20 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Ok I get it (I think). So your ex has indeed worked and she is denying this. You know the name of the employer.

I would follow Orleans' advice (above). Step-by-step.
Did you mention this employment in your written submission? If so court may order your ex to provide disclosure. IF not, then I would read up on "fresh evidence" and perhaps you can submit a revised affidavit?
Old 10-18-2017, 07:49 PM

mcdreamy is on a distinguished road

I'm getting confused with where you are right now - is the ex not currently paying cs, and you are looking to update the #'s?
50/50 parenting, correct?