Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2017, 10:09 AM

plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road
Default STBX lawyer raising conflict exploiting non-sophistication of client

Hi community,

What a sad story. STBX's lawyer continues to war over issues long settled by order/endorsement. Why ?!

No cooperation what so ever. It is clear that she is exploiting her client by raising the conflict and billing her for it. STBX with the greatest of respect is no sophisticated enough to see what is going on.

STBX's lawyer in my opinion is without a soul.

I have won over and over in court as the 'reasonable' party.

A lawyer with a soul would encourage settlement.

How do I make this stop. LSUC ? I've already reported her for her rude and remiss nature. Do I report her again ?

How do I get off this crazy train ?! Maybe I cant and I have to drag this thing through more motions and trial.

As always, thank you.

PND
Old 07-25-2017, 11:04 AM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

tell them the issue has been settled by the courts and there is no need for any further discussion, except for compliance; and that you will bring a contempt proceeding against them if they do not follow it.