Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2005, 09:50 AM

hubby will become famous soon enough
Default Should I stay or should I go?

My wife in the last three weeks has said "She does not Love me" "Needs her space" and is emotionally and phsically 'Withdrawn' from me. When I touch her, she recoils and as a result, my feeling recoil from hurt.

I want to the relationship to work and feel that physcially removing myself for an extented period of time MAY help her to recover.

Question is, how do I give her space and retain my rights and legal entitlements while moving out on a Temporary basis to assist her in potentially healing?

Hubby
Old 11-30-2005, 05:16 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Just out of curiosity,

Why would you move out?

I am not sure of the circumstances, but if your spouse is so unhappy with you and does not love you, why doesn't she move?
Old 12-01-2005, 08:22 AM

hubby will become famous soon enough
Default Why move out?

She will more than likely be the 'primary' caregiver. My wish is to not uproot her or the children.

I guess this all boils down to her ability to payout my share of the equity of the house and her ability to carry on a mortgage based on her salary.

I assume she could do this if the courts awarded her child support based on 3 young'in and spousal support ... she might be able to run the household. For her and the childrens sake, I hope she can do it.
Closed Thread